Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Questions concerning the new Game Card pets

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 16, 2009
Greeting Headmasters,
I read the post in regards to the new $10.00 game cards sold at 7-11 and Rite Aid. I recently purchased one and have a few questions before I redeem it.

1. Does the picture in the bottom left hand corner correspond to the actual pet you will get

2. Is the card good for one pet on one character or all characters on that account

3. I went to just about every 7-11 in South Austin and only found the card with the Dragon on the bottom left. Are the other game cards to be released later or in other target markets I am trying to collect them all

Thank you in advance for you time in answering these questions.

Administrator
Artemis357 wrote:
Greeting Headmasters,
I read the post in regards to the new $10.00 game cards sold at 7-11 and Rite Aid. I recently purchased one and have a few questions before I redeem it.

1. Does the picture in the bottom left hand corner correspond to the actual pet you will get

Yes, the pet you see on the card, is the pet you receive in the game.

Artemis357 wrote:

2. Is the card good for one pet on one character or all characters on that account

One card, one pet, one character.

Artemis357 wrote:

3. I went to just about every 7-11 in South Austin and only found the card with the Dragon on the bottom left. Are the other game cards to be released later or in other target markets I am trying to collect them all

7-11 has the $10 dragon card.
Rite Aid has the $10 piggle card and the $20 ninja pig card.

Hope that helps!

Artemis357 wrote:

Thank you in advance for you time in answering these questions.

You're very welcome!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Gamma wrote:
Artemis357 wrote:

7-11 has the $10 dragon card.
Rite Aid has the $10 piggle card and the $20 ninja pig card.

Are the cards now at Rite Aid as well? I knew they were coming, but hadn't seen anything saying they were available now. If so, come Friday, I'm spending part of my paycheck there :-)

Survivor
Apr 08, 2009
Just redeemed my card for crowns and it told me my pet would be waiting for me in the game... um where? It's not in my backpack or my bank. What do I need to do to get it??

Thanks so much! Love the game!!

Administrator
You need to log out of Wizard101, and log back in after you've redeemed the code.

The following icon should appear on the left of your screen, alerting you to the gift.

Click on it and follow the instructions to redeem the gift.

If you do not see this icon, and you've logged out and back in since you redeemed the card, contact Mr Lincoln from the Help & Support tab on the left. He'll straighten it all out.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Mar 12, 2009
What if we don't have access to these cards... therefore no access to these limited edition pets? Any way you can offer the cards online, say from Zazzle, or maybe if we purchase $10 or $20 in crowns from your site could you e-mail us codes for pets the way we could receive Amaranthine Staff codes via e-mail after purchasing the Beckett subscription?

Survivor
May 21, 2009
As of today I have checked multiple Rite-Aids in TN and none of the store managers know what these cards are? None of them even know what I'm talking about. Are these not released everywhere? We are a family addicted to this game and would LOVE to have access to these cards and codes.

Defender
Apr 24, 2009
The questions I have is this: Since the pets are the same on the cards at Rite-Aid and 7-11 then how do we know that we are getting the new pets with the new cards instead of the old pets with old cards? Wouldnt it have been easier to put different pets instead of the same ones? I mean these cards are non-refundable and if we end up buying the same pet and get the same card even if we wanted the new cards, what then? Yes, I know the stores are suppose to change the cards out but what if they dont? Was these questions discussed when it was someone's idea to keep the same pets?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I am curious....
DO these cards sell in the UK? I am from the UK you see, my brother and I have been wanting these cards since we first heard of them.

Blockbuster and Toys R Us are in the UK, do they sell them in UK or not?

Thankyou in advance.

Stephanie Stormstalker
Level 25 Adept Diviner
Savior of the Spiral (Yup, no lies)

Administrator
At this time, Gift Cards are only available in the USA, as stated on the Gift Cards page located at <a href="http://www.wizard101.com/giftcards" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">http://www.wizard101.com/giftcards</a>

Should these cards become available internationally, we will definitely let all our players know!

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-