Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where are the blue oysters

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
i just started the quest and im already looking for them in the areas and can't find any.can someone help me

Explorer
Feb 07, 2009
eveyone is talking about oysters i beat the whole game i did hear bout these what are they?
I feel like a noob asking that

Administrator
Sounds like you need to speak to Prospector Zeke!

He started out giving you a quest to find the Smiths in Wizard City, then the Beetles in Krokotopia, the Stray Cats in Marleybone, and if you've completed all of those in succession, he will ask you to find the Blue Oysters in MooShu, when that's done there's more in Dragonspyre.

Talk to Zeke in each of the worlds and check your Quest Journal for one of those quests. You need to complete each one before you can move on to the next.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Mar 15, 2009
ucheat wrote:
i just started the quest and im already looking for them in the areas and can't find any.can someone help me

i know where they all are! i found all of them in 2 hours. just ask your friends to take you to them. don't give up, if you keep an eye out for them, they are really easy to find.