Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This game rocks

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 04, 2009
I'd just like to say that you guys over at KingsIsle have made one fine product here in Wizard 101. I've played most all MMORPG'S since early 1997, and this is something completely different and quite unique.

It's not a chore to level, there's no "grind", and the game genuinely is a blast to play. It does not feel like work like so many of these other MMORPG'S on the market.

Your company has combined the magic card games like Yu-Gi-Oh!, and Magic the Gathering and the fun and adventurous spirit of the very first MMORPG'S all into one excellent package. These days this is a very rare trait that seems utterly lost in the current MMORPG marketplace.

In closing I'd just like to say so far from what I've seen in game, you guys have a wicked sense of humor & I look forward to exploring all of Wizard 101 and seeing what your fine company has to offer.

So I tip my hat to you guys over at KingsIsle and thank you for making a fun MMORPG that finally got it right. Keep up the excellent work & creativity.

Regards

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008

A lot of us Students feel that way, karolyh.....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")

Update: Due to personal Budget issues, I had to let my Subscription go; so I am not able to make new Posts. I hope to clear money soon, so I get back on the trail of that traitor to All Things Necromatic, Malistaire. This is for the sake of anyone who has me on their Friend List.

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Much as NeoStar mentioned we all would agree. I have played a lot of those MMORPG's. I use to play Rune and of course one of the biggies WoW (World of Warcraft) and unlike most of those Wizards allows us a cheaper and (in my opinion) way better way of gameplay. some balance and other issues. But all good games require some maitainence. So much like perviously mentioned keep up this kiler gameplay KingsIsle, I tip my hat to you as well.

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
this game is far better than other MMO's that i've seen. for one thing, it actually has a story which most others are just "DEFEAT TEN RATS GET A PRIZE" :x
It has an increasingly new theme to it, instead of choosing from melee, ranged or magic, you choose an element specifically designed to fit the gamers personality (if you took the test)
not many games ever attempt to throw a card game into the adventure. it tuly does work ut beautifully with the game. the treasure card idea was incredibly brilliant.

the prices are also reasonable too :D

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
Couldn't agree more. Finally a game that is just fun.

Also, finally a game that I can play without having to worry that one of our little kids might come and check out what I'm playing, since there is nothing harmful that they might see.

I think this game is simply brilliant.

Defender
May 15, 2009
Yes, this game is a fine piece of craftsmanship.

I'm an old Atari 2600 hat. For RPG games, I played M:tG for years (until they ruined it) and my wife and I currently play EQ2, WoW, Guild Wars, Titan Quest, (and a plethora of other games and genres, but those are the big ones); W101 is up there with the rest of them.

hehe and it is a nice break from "Kill X of Y" 'quests'.

Additionally, I would try new KI games if they developed new releases.

Survivor
Jun 05, 2009