Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

THIS MESSAGE IS FOR MEOWRAITY

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
WHY ARE YOU THE FINAL BOSS WHEN SPIKE THE CRUSHER IS STRONGER THAN YOU?

I HELPED KILL SPIKE

Survivor
Jun 06, 2008
I'm the boss because I'm the smarter one. Spike does what I tell him to do. He's brawn, and I'm the brains. Just don't touch his milk.

Survivor
Sep 06, 2008
rather like pinkie and the brain is it not ,spanking spike is one of my favorite things when i help people do big ben with my cat girls !

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
Good Answer Meowiarty ;) BTW I am coming for you soon and i WILL spill Spike's Milk

Explorer
Sep 11, 2008
gtippett wrote:
Good Answer Meowiarty ;) BTW I am coming for you soon and i WILL spill Spike's Milk

YEAH, me too, but I did it with a friend before and finished the whole thing in like 30min. with another guy. That was his quest not mine. So, I spilled the milk when we finished, but he didn't show up.

HE'S SUCH A SCAREDY CAT!

I wonder why they call you crusher if you really can't crush anyone they just beat you.

Destiny MistGem
lvl35

Destiny MistFist
lvl 9

Survivor
Nov 06, 2008
Meowiarty wrote:
I'm the boss because I'm the smarter one. Spike does what I tell him to do. He's brawn, and I'm the brains. Just don't touch his milk.

you so rock dude :-) :-)

Taylor LifeDreamer
an ice wizard

Explorer
Feb 25, 2009
you do realise that meowaraty (I know i spelled it wrong) is a mouse, right? lol see you around

-Megan Bluegarden, lvl 31 (or 32 i forgot) ice wizard

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
hahah meowiarty thx for all the great house items although i haven't exactly gotten everything i wanted from you

P.S. see you soon meowiarty

P.S.S. spike isn't that tough anymore especially when all of big ben is filled with grandmasters

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Meowiarty wrote:

YOUR COMBINATION IS STILL NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO WIN IF YA FOUGHT SPIKE

Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
gekoman777 wrote:
you do realise that meowaraty (I know i spelled it wrong) is a mouse, right? lol see you around

-Megan Bluegarden, lvl 31 (or 32 i forgot) ice wizard

Meowiarty is a very evil (and smart) cat. That is why he has meow in his name.

oh and meowiarty can people join you? because i would. PLEASE ANSWER!
~Jacquline Thunderblood lvl 36 death

Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Dorrisa wrote:
gtippett wrote:

YEAH, me too, but I did it with a friend before and finished the whole thing in like 30min. with another guy. That was his quest not mine. So, I spilled the milk when we finished, but he didn't show up.

HE'S SUCH A SCAREDY CAT!

I wonder why they call you crusher if you really can't crush anyone they just beat you.

Destiny MistGem
lvl35

Destiny MistFist
lvl 9

i did it with friends and i spilled spikes milk and spike got mad
p.s we we used a spell that turned you agenst spike you were mean to poor spike.

Defender
Feb 07, 2009

Poor Meowairty...

Me and a grandmaster defeated him long ago.

I wonder If he even is still alive.

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
Meowiarty wrote:

I wonder why you spin while fallig if you get owned

Survivor
Jul 19, 2008
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I OWNED YOU AND SPIKE AND SPILLED YOU AND SPIKE'S MOST PRIZED PESESSION MILK!