Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where to find powerful wands?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I remember a few weeks back finding a shop that sold some powerful wands that did 90 damage 100% of the time. But now I don't remember where I saw it, so I can go back and buy it. I've tried the shops in Marleybone/Krokotopia and Zeke, etc. (I'm not to Mushu yet) But I'm not seeing what I once thought I saw.

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
The visiting shoopkeeper usually has these as Crown items...one free pip, 75-90 dam, 5 cards on average if I am remembering correct.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
I don't think there are anymore more visiting shop keepers are there? And if so, where are they?

Explorer
Feb 09, 2009
The visiting shop keep has been in the same place every time, the shopping district in wizard city by the fountain.

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
That's where I thought too, but nope. No one is there. They took the shopkeeper away because they knew I was looking for a more powerful wand.

Is the shopkeeper there for you? Maybe there's something wrong with my server.

Defender
Apr 27, 2009
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
They haven't had a visiting shopkeeper (that I have seen) since February. You can find more powerfull wands at various boss fights, or take a look in the bazaar. I myself have purchased three wands: two 90 damage wands, and a 95.

Survivor
May 03, 2009
hey guys i am in dragonspyer and a powerful wand shop is in mooshu or you beat the oni to get a sword wand thats were i got mine

Survivor
Oct 03, 2008