Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Summer Dragon???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 02, 2009
I just read in the Headmaster's Announcements that Eggbert was giving out Summer Dragons? When did this happen? I don't recall seeing anything in the forum and newsletter regarding a dragon gift. I've bought tons of wands from Eggbert for my 5 wizards throughout the month and I don't recall getting any dragon pet. I'm feeling a little disappointed and left out now...being a subscriber, pet collector, and crowns buyer....

Administrator
He surprised us all by just handing them out for a day!

If you're a collector, don't worry, there will be another easy and free way for you to obtain a Summer Dragon this summer.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Jan 26, 2009
Will we get a heads up by chance with enough notice to be able to do it by chance of generous and wise Gamma? :D I work 12 hour days, and am on call for my days off and some days i just don't want to log on, but I know i would make an effort if i knew a dragon would be waiting for me all shiny and new and waiting to be called Lord Roscoe!

Survivor
Mar 10, 2009
i typed in one of MY codes and it said someone already has it. HOW DO I FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Administrator
Young Wizard, it's going to be ok.
Please contact Mr Lincoln and politely let him know.
He'll look in to this issue.

To contact Mr Lincoln, click the Help & Support tab on the left.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-