Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How many training points have I used?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 05, 2009
When I started as an Ice mage I minored in Fire. Now that I'm a Magus I've learned that Fire isn't really for me. Burning Gearhead oil really stinks! I think I'd be happier with different spells, maybe Life school for healing myself and my teammates.

Anyway, I'm thinking of going to Mr. Lincoln for retraining. He'll tell me how much it will cost, but not how many training points I'll get back. How do I figure out how many training points I've spent?

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Go to your spell deck and count the non-school spells. Subtract one for the healing spell you got from Oriel. The rest should be bought via training points.

Squire
Dec 02, 2008
How many spells do you have outside your school other than pixie? You used one training point for each.

Defender
Mar 05, 2009
Good point, don't know why I didn't think of that! So skipping my own school (ice), Pixie, treasure cards & spells from items, I've got seven Fire spells and three Balance ones, so I'd get back 10 points.

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
MikeStrath wrote:
Go to your spell deck and count the non-school spells. Subtract one for the healing spell you got from Oriel. The rest should be bought via training points.

8)
And don't forget to remember those School Spells which you earned through School-specific Quests; Those didn't cost you any Trainning Points.

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)