Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Myth school deck help needed

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
I am myth school secondary storm (level 38) and am having trouble doing enough damage. Even when I use traps and shields I don't seem to do be doing enough. I would be willing to change my secondary if that would help. Can any experienced players help me with deck setup? Thanks!

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
pinkglacier wrote:
I am myth school secondary storm (level 38) and am having trouble doing enough damage. Even when I use traps and shields I don't seem to do be doing enough. I would be willing to change my secondary if that would help. Can any experienced players help me with deck setup? Thanks!

A couple of things that might help:
Are you using the spirit blade spells in addition to school blades? (getting two blades for the frog is awesome)
Are you using traps and shields together with your largest hitter?
Get an amulet with a booster (either trap or blade), they add in addition to normal school spell.
I like death with myth. You keep a ghoul (or vamp loaded) to use with the spirit blade, and you can use the Feint with the myth school spells (I like the 70% trap )