Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A question about a particular badge spot

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
When I don't feel like doing quests, I collect badges. however, I'm up to the badge in between Master Historian and Spider Squisher, and I con not find any info about what it is anywhere. So my question is this: Does this mystery badge exist, or is it going to be added in a future update?

Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
Have you done all book quest in worlds Wc-Ds? If not, you hae some work to do.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
King Crimson on Oct 11, 2012 wrote:
When I don't feel like doing quests, I collect badges. however, I'm up to the badge in between Master Historian and Spider Squisher, and I con not find any info about what it is anywhere. So my question is this: Does this mystery badge exist, or is it going to be added in a future update?
I'm not sure what badge MackMalll might be referring to in that reply, but I have done all of the book quests through Dragonspyre, with the single exception of Grizzleheim. That spot on page 11 of my badge list is empty too.

I checked on my favorite fansite, and looked at this list of "Basic Badges":

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges#Page_10

After the Master Historian on page 10, it goes to Spider Squisher on page 11, but it does look like there is an empty slot before the Spider Squisher badge. If you look at the right side of the page on that guide, you can see the empty slot.

I did post a question on Wizard101central.com for the Wiki Masters, to see if they know anything about this missing badge, or if in fact, there is a missing badge. Will let you know if I hear anything from them. But in the meantime, you might want to check out the Forum over at wizard101central.com. They have tons of info over there.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Nicholas SandRunne... on Oct 13, 2012 wrote:
Have you done all book quest in worlds Wc-Ds? If not, you hae some work to do.
Note to MackMall: do you know if there is a badge that fills that slot? I asked the Wiki Masters on Central and this was their reply:

Re: Basic Badges Guide

Quote:

Originally Posted by AluraMist
On the Wiki pages, under Basic Badges, the top of Page 11 has an empty slot. Is there a missing Badge? On our characters in Wizard101, the list of Badges go from Page 10, Master Historian, to page 11, Spider Squisher. Should we be looking for another badge and info on it? Or is this a glitch with the page setup for Badges?

There is no badge known for that slot in game.

We keep an empty slot there on the Badges page to accurately reflect what is in game and on the Page 11 image. __________________
Erin Emeraldflame

Note: I'm posting the link for this Central reply, but I'm not sure if the links are working yet: http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4078180#post4078180

Survivor
Mar 23, 2012
Thanks for the replies everyone, it looks like the bears in Grizzleheim are going to have a tough time over the next few weeks!