Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends List on Account vs. Character

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 13, 2008
One of my biggest problems with beginning a new character is trying to work with all of my friends to add them on that new character. I propose that the Friends list be attached to the account, and not to each individual character. I see no reason for the way it stands now, because all your characters are still you. If you have characters specifically for friends or family, which isn't wise or convenient, it is easier to add accounts through the account management system here on the website.

Survivor
Aug 22, 2008
I agree friends should be an account type thing instead of just a charachter thing.

Explorer
Jul 05, 2008
To me this is a big problem KI has to solve somehow. Because all my friends are on my beta character but I play my balance the most. If they truly want this to be a game of friends helping friends they need to be able to fix the friends list so that we can find our friends when we are playing another character.

How about a pop up that I could send to friends on my list saying Hi this is Paige pixie Dust, please add my new character Paige LionGlenn to your friends list. That way we do not loose our friends when we delete or change characters.

Or someway to let friends know what characters I now have. How about an ingame mail box. That we could send to the friends that we want to know what characters we have.

So we would click mailbox :)

From - Paige PixieDust
To: any of the friends I want to know what my characters are

So they could add them without needing to meet up.

See the problem is that we can only play one character at a time. So we see our friends on. Then we have to go to them and ask them to meet in a common area. So we can bring on our other character to make friends too much efford, time etc.

How about under our titles of main character we could click they name it would show up what characters they have and who they are playing with now.

I understand some do not want friends to follow them on another character but this could be solved by clicking on each character that says all the is player to follow you on other characters.

Defender
Jan 20, 2009
Champion
Jan 23, 2009
Survivor
Apr 10, 2009