Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I can't find the next quest in the story line

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 21, 2008
So the last quest was I had to go get some stone from a dungeon in the Labyrinth I think is was and then after I got that stone I had to go talk to Cyrus Drake I think it is, the Myth teacher, and he told me to go talk to Ashley the fire tree in Dragonspyre Academy, and she gave me a quest that is called Wizard Tours, and I have to go find all the Obsidian Chests, is that the next quest? If not can someone please tell me what is and where to get it? Thank you,

P.S A quick suggestion for the Kingsilse team, in the quest log make the main story line quests a different color so you can do the story, also make a section that tells you what the next quest in the story line is, also QUEST TRASHING, there have been many times I have wanted to trash useless quests.

Thank you for looking at this and replying :D
~Dylan

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
gohstizsik wrote:
So the last quest was I had to go get some stone from a dungeon in the Labyrinth I think is was and then after I got that stone I had to go talk to Cyrus Drake I think it is, the Myth teacher, and he told me to go talk to Ashley the fire tree in Dragonspyre Academy, and she gave me a quest that is called Wizard Tours, and I have to go find all the Obsidian Chests, is that the next quest? If not can someone please tell me what is and where to get it? Thank you,

P.S A quick suggestion for the Kingsilse team, in the quest log make the main story line quests a different color so you can do the story, also make a section that tells you what the next quest in the story line is, also QUEST TRASHING, there have been many times I have wanted to trash useless quests.

Thank you for looking at this and replying :D
~Dylan

You are making the dragon riders staff, for the great ride - here is an outline of that quest.

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Quest:Wizard_Tours

Use your map to find the locations once you get into the correct areas.

Mary StarGem
"Savior of the Spiral"