Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 80 dungeon and gear ideas

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Maybe they could make a level 80+ only dungeon with these as rare drops:

Amulets:
Amulet of resistance: 5 resist, 100 health and tower shield card.
Stunning amulet: 200 health and 5% chance to stun opponent after hit.

Wands:
Malistares staff (yes his staff!): 35 block, 30 critical, 3 armor pierce. Has a cool wand attack where it hurls a death ball at target. (130 dmg, 6 cards) Looks like Malistares staff and is very, very rare.

Hats:
Archmages hat: 15 dmg for all, 10 resist to all, 3 armor piercing, 350 health, 5 accuracy to all. 30 block to all, 50 critical to all.

Robes:
Archmages robe: 18 dmg to all, 12 resist to all, 4 armor piercing, 380 health, 20 block, 45 critical to all.

Boots:
Archmages boots: 12 dmg to all, 8 resist to all, 2 armor piercing, 200 health, 25 block, 25 critical to all.

And the dungeon is really dark and Malistare is brought back to life, meaner and stronger. So he will be the ending boss. And here are some more rare drops...If your a boy you will only get Malistare versons, if girl, Morganthes. (extremely rare to get these)

Malistares/Morganthes hat (same stats): 15 dmg to all, 10 resist, 3 armor piercing, 5% chance to trigger 200 death damage on target after opponent is hit. 250 health.

Malistares/Morganthes robes (same stats): 400 health, 12 resist to all, 3 armor piercing, 12 dmg to all, 3% chance to heal 200 dmg after hit.

Malistares/Morganthes shoes (same stats): 120 health, 10 resist to all, 2 armor piercing, 10 dmg to all, 4% chance to get a balanceblade after hit.

Morganthes staff (for all wizards): 50 block, 30 critical, hurls death ball at target dealing 130 dmg (6 cards) 3% chance to hurl a ball of darkness dealing 250 death dmg at target.

All extremely rare to get. Bosses very hard, all level 80+. Feel free to agree/disagree and post ideas. Sorry for the long post, heh heh..

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
i love this idea i hope they get it good luck i am working on posting ideas for worlds gear and new houses and spells good luck with convinsing them

Survivor
Apr 27, 2011
Archon
Feb 07, 2011
Oh my gosh, I would farm that dungeon until my little wizard had Malistaire's staff (I've always wanted to steal it) and Morganthe's dress (ditto). She would look pretty hardcore, and I'd have something to model my Halloween costume after... that, and we kinda need new gear anyway.

-veebz
archmages Shadowsong & Deathwhisper

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I would much rather stick with the waterworks, gear. Dang, we are lowering storms damage to 45%? 67% can only be got with a Zafaria ring and athame. and then add 12% more from pet gets you to 79% storm damage, whereas with waterworks gear, it would be 101% storm damage! and ice, though it would help billions if their resist was lowered, 34% resist isnt really that good. Maybe if you made gear for all schools, each school would get all advantages, instead of disadvantages. I mean, storm resist at 34%? With a pet you could get it to 54%, but their damage would be very low. And ice with 45% damage but low resist? With a pet it would still be 54% with good ice damage. So basically, ice can benefit from most things, but storm and other schools cannot. So therefore, I disagree.

P.S. Cool item names.

Champion
Nov 22, 2008
Questoin: Why no pet drops?
I mean I have 8 ideas. One is "Baby Dragon Titan." This pet gives you a dangerous fire spell that either dose 5000dmg to you or 10000 dmg to your opponent. It would cost 14 pips (so that only people with fire mastery or that are fire can use, and to ensure underpowered wizards dont use) and would have 99% Accuracy.

Survivor
Apr 09, 2011
spodermefn on Oct 9, 2012 wrote:
good idea but this will take a looong time
ur right zakeariyaman it will take a wile to convince kingisle to come up with our ideas what do u think about the new spell i came up with the name of it is rock serpent new school earth if u dissagree qout me if not cool but it will take a wile hopefully soon we will get our ideas in there