Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Nightmare Pack

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Does anyone think that the nightmare pack will be back this year? I desperately want a scythe wand, or a nightmare mount. I really really hope they bring it back this year. I would defiantly drop some money in to this pack cause i love halloween .

Brandon SkullSword, master pyromancer lvl 42

Delver
Jul 15, 2011
I asked this a few days ago on here, someone replied that it should back sometime this week. So save your crowns and good luck on your loots.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
bonesman18 wrote:
Does anyone think that the nightmare pack will be back this year? I desperately want a scythe wand, or a nightmare mount. I really really hope they bring it back this year. I would defiantly drop some money in to this pack cause i love halloween .

Brandon SkullSword, master pyromancer lvl 42

I hope so... I love that pack!

Survivor
Oct 29, 2011
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Also, feel free to tell me what you think they should do. Bring it back. Or leave it out?

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Thanks for the feedback guys. I am really exited to get to opening those packs :D

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Im sorry but i seen nothing of the sort on the FB page. I seen some ppl talking about it coming soon but no developers saying so. This is frustrating waiting on the packs to come...........If they come.

Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Explorer
Jul 10, 2009
The Nightmare Pack has arrived quite a few days earlier ago.

Survivor
Mar 18, 2011