Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Returning to District of Stars

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 03, 2012
I need to return to the District of Stars to complete the side quests and can not tell from the map how to get back, and I am embarrassed but I must admit that I can't remember how I got there initially. Your directions would be great - thanks in advance.

Sarai Thundergrove, grandmaster pyromancer

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:
I need to return to the District of Stars to complete the side quests and can not tell from the map how to get back, and I am embarrassed but I must admit that I can't remember how I got there initially. Your directions would be great - thanks in advance.

When you enter the Celestia Base Camp, go to the middle of it. There is a ramp leading to an area with three entrances. The one with the "shining blue portal entrance" is for the District of the Stars. The other two have sigils in front of them, but you don't want those yet.

Survivor
Feb 28, 2011
Darlar828 wrote:

Once you enter celestia, just go straight until you see too two little ramps going up, one on your left, one on the right. Go up one of them and District of the Stars is one of the three entrances you see.
You should see the name come up of the dungeon, or area, when you stand/hover in front of the entrance.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Darlar828 wrote:

Here is a map of District of Stars:
http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:District_of_the_Stars
I think I got lost going there a bunch of times. :)