Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Need Assistance in Queen Elissa's Tomb

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 07, 2010
I can't beat the part where you have tto fight 5 shadow-web haunts PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also i am balance Find me in the game as:
Erin Goldenpetal Lvl 70 Balance
Kaitlyn Nightflower Lvl 46 Death
Mathew Lfebringer Lvl 33 Life

Survivor
Jun 11, 2011
I am stuck. Did you every get passed it? I am death and they are death and I. Just. Keep, Dying. I am so frustrated and in need of help.

Survivor
May 20, 2012
My Boyfriend and I finished that last night. If either of you are looking for some help, We are willing to help :) We are also looking for a 3rd and maybe 4th person to do Waterworks with and Elephant tower with if either of you are willing to help? Let me know, we can find a way to connect up. He is level 72 Fire, and I am level 72 Life.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
xXDizzLe on Nov 16, 2012 wrote:
My Boyfriend and I finished that last night. If either of you are looking for some help, We are willing to help :) We are also looking for a 3rd and maybe 4th person to do Waterworks with and Elephant tower with if either of you are willing to help? Let me know, we can find a way to connect up. He is level 72 Fire, and I am level 72 Life.
You might get quicker responses for help in the game if you check out one of the fansites. The one I like the most is wizard101central.com. They even have people posting on there who offer to help with dungeons. Here is a link to get you started (Mercenaries for Hire):

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=149

(Note: if "clicking" on the link doesn't work, you might have to do a "copy and paste" to see the info.)