Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

two bosses against one person

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2012
Can somebody tell me why it's so hard to beat the two boss in krackatopia?
I have been trying for months now and every time i go against them they kill me and i am a level 64. I really dont think it's fair that the computer get to pick their card and we have to wait until the computer pick the card for us. Somebody tell me why are we paying for a game we cant beat. If anybody have any idea please pass it on. :x :x

Defender
May 22, 2011
Survivor
Sep 05, 2011
i dont know who you talking about but how is krokotopia hard that is so easy tomb of begiler i think you talking about

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
andreadouglas98 wrote:
I have been trying for months now and every time i go against them they kill me and i am a level 64. I really dont think it's fair that the computer get to pick their card and we have to wait until the computer pick the card for us. Somebody tell me why are we paying for a game we cant beat. If anybody have any idea please pass it on. :x :x

What two bosses in Krok? By level 64 you should be able to defeat them in one or two spells. Load your deck with high level spells and nothing else except shields, blades and traps. Of course, if you're Storm, use prism as well.
There's no reason you can't beat anything in krok. None.

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
andreadouglas98 wrote:

Thousands of other people have done it, so it's not impossible. But your strategy probably needs work, as do your gear and deck setup.

What gear are you wearing?
What school are you?
What rank and school(s) is/are the boss (es)?
What cards are in your deck, and how many of each?
Does the boss cheat? If yes, what is the cheat?

If you can let us know this info, we can help you figure out where things have gone wrong.

Good luck!
-veebz/archmages Shadowsong & Deathwhisper