Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pigglendia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 21, 2012
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
Maybe. But I am not sure how that would fit in the storyline.

" I turned invisible mid-charge, and in a matter of seconds, I had his arms and legs tied behind his back." -The Missing
" The miniature penguin looked around nervously. This isn't Antarctica, she thought " - Away from Home
(I made up both of those quotes in two books I am writing. )

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
luvie7 wrote:
what if there was a piggle themed world

There already is~ I won't ruin it for you, but you'll know it when you get there. ;)

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
luvie7 wrote:

There already is~ I won't ruin it for you, but you'll know it when you get there. ;)
Not Wysteria he means a world with the pet piggles.

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
skywarrior342 wrote:
vonawesome1 wrote:
luvie7 wrote:

There is an area themed off them though. :P It just takes about about a day to get there.

Defender
May 22, 2011
we already have 2 worlds with fat little piggies in them. i do not think we need a third one. Our wizards can't handle that much bacon.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
ionya wrote:
skywarrior342 wrote:
vonawesome1 wrote:
luvie7 wrote:

There is an area themed off them though. :P It just takes about about a day to get there.
Really a world with pet piggles oh there also is two worlds about pigs but I mean like the pet piggle if there is a world about them it sounds cool.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011