Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Changing color of pets

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
Went to Dye shop and could dye my clothes but when i try to dye pet it would not let me. Are some pets not allowed to be changed in color?
Dyed my clothes Black for upcomming Halloween, wanted pet to be Black as well but it wouldnt let me color.
For Halloween I would like to see Game come out with clothes that look exactly like the old witches you see in some of the places in game. Some can be found in Firecat Alley. Sometimes I like my wizard to look like something only your mother would like on you, just because she is nice and suppose to be nice to you and say "Why Yes that looks really nice on you". When other see you they say "My Gosh" Medusa had snakes, why cant we have a robe with crawling worms......Love to have a hat with skull with worm crawling in and out. LOL

Survivor
Sep 19, 2011
The problem is that so many pets have other variations, that if you changed their colour, it would like like a different pet.

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
hi my name is oran i would like it if we could color any pet because it will be cool to have a black and yellow storm hound and i would like it if we could put outfits on our pets to make it look cool and awesome so please do this it would be nice and thank you

Geographer
Feb 19, 2010
All pets and gear should be dye able. I dont know why KI will not allow this.