Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard Tours Quest

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 16, 2009
i have gotten every chest except the one in mooshu Ancient Burial Grounds. Now i tried looking for another quest but i have found one to let me in the tower where the chest is located. ANYONE tell me how to get in the tower for the obsidian chest?

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
I have tried several times myself to get into the hut to get the obsidian chest but have found no way to get into it. PLEASE any help on this one? or is the quest broken in this area only? or a glitch that won't let you in the Hut to get the chest?

Survivor
Apr 12, 2009
Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
killa1103 wrote:
i have gotten every chest except the one in mooshu Ancient Burial Grounds. Now i tried looking for another quest but i have found one to let me in the tower where the chest is located. ANYONE tell me how to get in the tower for the obsidian chest?

8)
Tower of the Crazed Forest Spirit .... Hope that helps....

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
killa1103 wrote:

In order to get into the hut for the chest you will first have to do all of Mossback quests. I don't remember if you have to finish the wavebringer quests too or not. When I got there I didn't realize I had missed the quests so had to start back at the first area and find Mossback and then continue looking for him until I found which quest I missed. Hope this helps and good luck :-D

Explorer
Nov 26, 2008
cggirl8806 wrote:
killa1103 wrote:

In order to get into the hut for the chest you will first have to do all of Mossback quests. I don't remember if you have to finish the wavebringer quests too or not. When I got there I didn't realize I had missed the quests so had to start back at the first area and find Mossback and then continue looking for him until I found which quest I missed. Hope this helps and good luck :-D

You get access to that hut at the end of wavebringer's task, if your life go ahead and finish the quest chain with oakheart in tree of life cause you will need to be done with all of them in order to finish the level 48 life spell quest