Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wild west themed island?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
So i begun thinking a little while ago, and i was thinking about new school ideas,Something that intrested me was the thought of cowboys/ wild west themed stuff. I dont really have a name, i just planned on seeing what you guys had to say. So they would introduce a new weapon style, clothing, schools, story line, pet, and companions.
Why did you coem here?- Because Morganthe is looking for a Gem that is buryed deep below in caverns. Your job is to protect the gem, but first find it.
What does it do?- The gem gives the weilder the ability to control entire planets. (This will lead up to my next post).
So you arrive at a small town where you go to question a cowboy. He tells you the legend about the gem, and advises you to speak to the sherif in the next city. But he warns you about and indian camp outside, and to be careful of a wiseman who is "Crazy". You head that way, but are blocked by police, where a bank is being robbed. He says if you can take care of it you can go through. So you promently enter, and you get into battle, but they start casting new spells. This would be air. You defeat them, and go.

You go to the indian camp, and actully decide to talk to the wiseman. He tells you all about the gem. You ask how to find it. He says you must unite Air, water, and technology. This is obviously Curious to you.
These are the three new schools
Air- A harsh school that does damage, but is has a high fizzle rate.
Sample spells- this are 6 pip + spells because you will leave at level 90.
Tornado- High powered wind that stuns enemys, 650 damage to each, stuned for 3 turns.
Lifting wind- Two uses. Heals a parthner for 500, or damages and enemy for 800-900. lifts enemy up then throws them down.
Water- The soothing life giver, heal your enemys, or wreak havok with the power of water.
Clensing touch- removes traps from parthners, and gives 250 health, then 200 for 4 rounds.
Broken dam- A Dam appers, and begins to crack, and enemys are hit by water. 400-550 damge each.
Technology- Support your group with blades, traps, and use the area to your advantage.
Locomotive- A heavy train comes and hits one enemy for 500 damage, then puts a blade on them.
Gamble- Two hands appear and roll dice. 100-600 damage, lower then 3 blades for all. higher then 3 traps on all enemys.

Now the new weapons style- guns, hats, and mount attacks.
Guns- They dont actully hit people! They hit the ground by there feet and i guess dirt explodes around them.
hats/boomarangs- you throw them at the enemy, and they hit them and comeback to you.
Mount attack- Your mount charges at them, and does the same damage as your wand, flyign mounts divebomb.

So the whole point is at the end you get into a fight with morganthe. But not the big fight, but a fight where she only has 8000 health. You defeat her, and she has to flee, but before that MALISTARE appers and fights with you. You learn that morganthe is malistares daughter, and she wants revenge for he's death, but she storms off. The gem is safe.

Companions- Parthners so you dont always have to solo things. They have there own health bottle, energy and potions. You will get a choice from which new power you choose.

But my next idea- The final battle. "Light v. Dark'. Hint. Hint.

Thanks for reading!

Hero
Jan 24, 2010
jameslc99 wrote:
Now the new weapons style- guns, hats, and mount attacks.
Guns- They dont actully hit people! They hit the ground by there feet and i guess dirt explodes around them.
hats/boomarangs- you throw them at the enemy, and they hit them and comeback to you.
Mount attack- Your mount charges at them, and does the same damage as your wand, flyign mounts divebomb.

No guns. We've had a long, angry, and difficult argument about that recently, and the community has clearly decided that guns are not appropriate for the wizarding world.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/46998.ftl

Otherwise, your idea is creative and interesting.

Warmest Regards,

Qbb

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009

No guns. We've had a long, angry, and difficult argument about that recently, and the community has clearly decided that guns are not appropriate for the wizarding world.

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/46998.ftl

Otherwise, your idea is creative and interesting.

Warmest Regards,

Qbb

Ok thanks ya i had some reluctants putting it, but i gave it a shot. Keep the thought coming, and what do you all think the name should be?

Survivor
Feb 20, 2010
Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
There is already a wild west themed world (in Pirate101, which takes place in the same time and universe as Wizard101): Cool Ranch. Wizard101 doesn't need a wild west world.

Defender
May 22, 2011