Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Amulets Suggestions

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Dear Wizard 101 Players And Administrators I am Getting really annoyed at having a sweet cloak or some awesome boots that do something amazing then i keep reading and then it says "Myth Only" and i say wow that`s stupid. So here`s the idea, make another amulet (like the one that lets you use power pips for a certain school) that lets you wear certain clothes (like the ones that say must be myth only) that you buy in the crown store that let you wear clothes that say myth only. So basically you make an amulet that lets you wear certain clothes that say myth only if you have that myth amulet

Thank you for you time comment if you are a player and you think this should be a new amulet
Sincerely Mathew Rainbow Staff A 1 and A Half you subsciber

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
yohoho wrote:
Dear Wizard 101 Players And Administrators I am Getting really annoyed at having a sweet cloak or some awesome boots that do something amazing then i keep reading and then it says "Myth Only" and i say wow that`s stupid. So here`s the idea, make another amulet (like the one that lets you use power pips for a certain school) that lets you wear certain clothes (like the ones that say must be myth only) that you buy in the crown store that let you wear clothes that say myth only. So basically you make an amulet that lets you wear certain clothes that say myth only if you have that myth amulet

Thank you for you time comment if you are a player and you think this should be a new amulet

I disagree.
Part of the game is getting random drops. Yes, some you will need to sell. There's no problem with that... sell it and buy something for your character.
I wouldn't waste my money on an amulet of this kind, sorry.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
RavenLady777 wrote:
yohoho wrote:

I disagree.

Part of the game is getting random drops. Yes, some you will need to sell. There's no problem with that... sell it and buy something for your character.
I wouldn't waste my money on an amulet of this kind, sorry.

i agree with you 100% though i do have to say that the gear in the game stinks and the only good gear in the game is WW gear do to the fact that
KI scaling gear quality with levels is very poor in fact it is the worst i have seen in all of the game i have ever played

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
First off it will probably have stats for a myth wizard

Second off if they look cool (Which ive done this) Seamstress it.Its worth it for 100 crowns

Third when you get drops it should be for your school for example Lord nightshade drops a fire only item mabey Kingisle can update it so we get drops for our school and items with no school only.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I'd like amulets with health, a blade, and something else like a choice between critical attack, critical block, stun blocking, stun all opponents, or reduce damage upon all oponents on them. An amulet that gave a blade, and a blade for all, and extra health is an amulet I'd like to use, or a blade and a feint card and health. Lots of amulet ideas I'd go for.

Mastermind
Feb 29, 2012
seasnake wrote:
I'd like amulets with health, a blade, and something else like a choice between critical attack, critical block, stun blocking, stun all opponents, or reduce damage upon all oponents on them. An amulet that gave a blade, and a blade for all, and extra health is an amulet I'd like to use, or a blade and a feint card and health. Lots of amulet ideas I'd go for.

There are a couple of amulets for death like that. Shango's deathblade amulet and a feint one are the ones I recall.

As to the OP, please let KI do something that would allow us to customize our wizards. Every high level wizard has almost the same exact gear.
Why not an amulet, or ring, or athame that gives you boosts in 1 or 2 areas.
The Sidhe Staff is the closest thing I have seen. In the beginning of the game you had rings that boost healing, power pips, health and manna, etc.
Now everyone has to wear the same things in order to get block. Gear has too many attributes and now the new gear leaves out something, so we have a big gaping hole in our armor for 1 single attribute or we have to give up 20% damage and 15% power pips just to get block that actually blocks criticals.
pods