Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Brisk Breeze tower

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 25, 2009
I need help with Brisk Breeze tower! I tried with a level 61, a level 71, that's right a level 71! And a level 57, I am a level 50 life, and the level 61 was ice, and the other two were death. We all died! It's just the exploding embers that cast the meteor strike. I have a strategy - to fire disspell or beguile. But it's to hard because when I do, the boss just summons another! We try to takeout the boss, but then the embers meteor strike!

I really need help! -Wolf BearGem Grandmaster Life.

:) Thanks for reading!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
pazoo wrote:
I need help with Brisk Breeze tower! I tried with a level 61, a level 71, that's right a level 71! And a level 57, I am a level 50 life, and the level 61 was ice, and the other two were death. We all died! It's just the exploding embers that cast the meteor strike. I have a strategy - to fire disspell or beguile. But it's to hard because when I do, the boss just summons another! We try to takeout the boss, but then the embers meteor strike!

Briskbreeze is not meant to be done solo. There is even a warning when you go in... heed the warning and find at least two others to help you

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
pazoo wrote:

I found this guide on one of the fansites:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31235

Maybe this will help, but you definitely need someone else with you. :?

Survivor
Nov 24, 2009
My suggestion is to take a high level fire in with you. Get the pyromancer to keep dispelling the minions, while anyone else in the tower attacks the boss.
Hope this helps!