Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Leaving duels

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 29, 2012
I have had this happen to me several times. I start a duel and one or two rounds into my duel, two other wizards join in the duel just long enough for new opponents to enter the duel and they leave me in a lurch with 3 or more to figt on my own. Some one must think its really funny!

Defender
May 24, 2012
That happens, I'm afraid, and it drives me crazy too. If you're fighting the tree guys in Wysteria, go all the way around to the back courtyard and fight them there. I try to avoid fighting right in front of an entrance door. That will get you company very quickly. I also try not to be playing after 3 PM (Central) when all the kids get out of school. Then thirdly, choose a realm that's near the end of the list; one that starts with T or W. Less populated. After pressing the gear looking thing on your spell book tabs (like when you're gonna log out?) the page should open to your options. Across the top of the page you can choose to change your music levels or your friends list. Choose the button that looks like two bowling balls. That will let you choose a realm. Hope this helps you keep your sanity.

Brecken Ashwalker

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
lorriehoeg wrote:
I have had this happen to me several times. I start a duel and one or two rounds into my duel, two other wizards join in the duel just long enough for new opponents to enter the duel and they leave me in a lurch with 3 or more to figt on my own. Some one must think its really funny!

It happens all the time. It's annoying but really can't be avoided.