Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

crowns problem plz help

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
i had a friend, she was a great friend she helped with quests and gave me tc's all that stuff. she wanted me to gift her and i did (because she was a good friend). so i gifted her the jaguar permanent mount and the next time she was on she ported to me and said haha you fool and deleted me after she deleted me she said noob! i was just wondering can i get them back, plz KI

Ryan strongblood lvl 35
life wizzard

Administrator
I'm sorry this happened to you, young Wizard but you cannot get a refund.

You agreed to gift this person an item that cost real money for you and then you regretted it. It's a harsh but important lesson to learn, young Wizard. You shouldn't have to purchase friendships.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
wait she saw me in the commons and now we are back friends again, she gifted me back some of the new packs

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
good thing your back as friends again but what she did wasnt friendly and not at all nice
if she was my friend i wouldnt have added her back no matter how much she asks

just dont gift her anything anymore to prevent this from happening again if needed
<---- i the new emoticons

Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Ryan,
Be very careful about this young wizard. She may have given you a few packs that are worth a couple of bucks in real money, but you gave her a mount worth thousands of crowns worth way more money than a few hoard or card packs. Don't be surprised when she asks for something else worth crowns for a gift. grvy123 has it right. She will take what ever else you can give her and say bye bye again. I know from hard red faced experience. Be strong and make her prove her friendship.
your friend,
Michael Nightgem Necromancer lvl 65

Explorer
May 30, 2011
You see this why i wont buy crowns because of things like this it not worth the risk of being scammed by another player i would delete this person for good because she will just keep stealing from you.

Defender
Jan 25, 2012
i make a general rule myself. if a person asks for crowns,gifts or to be there girlfriend. i give them a warning. only one. i tell them i will not tolerate such question and explain the above questions. if they fail to heed my warning. i un friend them. there are thousands of people in the spiral to make friends with. i don;t need there pretend friendship

Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
Explorer
May 30, 2011
yeah i got promised i would be gifted by 2 different people of course they lied right to my face and ive seen people bribe other people for gifts ive seen it in the hatchery a couple of times haven't seen much of it.but still ki should crack down on these things more often.

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
strongblood15 on Oct 6, 2012 wrote:
wait she saw me in the commons and now we are back friends again, she gifted me back some of the new packs
So she gets the Fickle Finger of Fate award