Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Open World Team PvP - Kid Friendly Idea

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
Hello everyone,

Just had a quick/long idea of possibly a new addition to the PvP world of Wizard101! As of right now, there is only one version of PvP, which is team against team. What I would love to see is the same thing, but in a different atmosphere, which is kid friendly of course.

The best way to explain it is this; You and your friends get a team together, Of how many people i don't know yet, probably a minimum of about 6 or 7. And you enter your team into the brackets/scroll in the Arena.

What would happen: The Wizard101 Matching system would find another team close to the same as yours and match you together, then the accept board would appear as usual. HOWEVER this is where it changes, you go in PvP ready, but it will take you to a random "Zone" we'll call it. Each zone will be based upon the world of Wizard101, For the example I'm going to use Krokotopia, I vision this zone with a bunch of islands and pyramids.

After hitting accept, and all your teamates have accepted, (and the opposing team) You will be teleported to a random area in the zone, with a slight distance from one of your teamates, and pretty far away from the opposing team. You also have the capability to name your team (From a list of appropriate names selected by Kingsisle of course) and your team name will become your badge once you enter the zone. The zone will be filled with Health Whisps, Hiding spots, Trading card locations (where you can trade treasures with your teamates if you must).

Heres how it's played, Your team is technically in a PvP against the other team. When you come close to opponent, Kinda like in tag when you tag them, A battle spiral appears, And you begin a 1v1, The loser of the 1v1 will be eliminated and escourted out of the zone. So basically the team who has a player (or all of their players) left standing, is the team that wins. Here's the catch, your friends can help you, If one of your teamates see's you in a 1v1, they can join and it may become a 2v1. Then it's the other teams job to get help on their side, possibly filling to a 4v4, The bigger the match, the more people who get eliminated, for time sake.

This idea is not solid of course, Lol it's just something fun that I think would be an awesome addition to the game.

I'm open to any suggestions, ideas, comments, add-ons, anything you'd like to see, and even if you just like the idea! If you do like the idea, PLEASE comment, or just say yes i like the idea!

And if you see a problem, please list it so it can be fixed through discussion, or compromised.

- Jack Flame

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
I could have never thought of anything so good! I woul bring in a team of 5 storms and 5 ices and own te enemies. btw, do we et ea and ank? like special gear for anking up in haat?

P.S. The Thread should be in the dorms.

Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
Thank you for the positive feedback! Personally I think this should go to the dorms and stay here because most pvp players come to this section, and that's what this is about. However it is an idea, which is for the dorms.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Explorer
Jul 18, 2009
Thank you for the awesome feedback. I NEED more people to READ this. Tell your friends! :)

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
As a kid i like what your imagining i cant tell but what i read your thinking of a team in krokotopia world and another in.. dragonspyre is that what you me