Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

initiate crafter? scrap iron?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 26, 2012
How do Yopu get enough scrap iron for the initiate crafter I have to go to Marley bone to get enough scrap iron.I need alot of scrap iron.I got 9 scrap iron but I need to get 23 more to get my badge.how long did it take to get that many? or can you get them somewhere else?lt me know pl ease?

Survivor
Aug 31, 2010
You know sometimes you can actually buy some of the reagents from the bazaar if he has anymore. You have to keep checking back though to see if he got anymore in. Other than that, the only other thing you can do is to search around in MB for scrap iron. Oh, you do know that you can put your reagents from other wizards you may have into the shared box at your place, and then take the wizard who needs the reagents to their place in the shared box to retrieve the reagents. Hope this helps.

brettdy63 wrote:
How do Yopu get enough scrap iron for the initiate crafter I have to go to Marley bone to get enough scrap iron.I need alot of scrap iron.I got 9 scrap iron but I need to get 23 more to get my badge.how long did it take to get that many? or can you get them somewhere else?lt me know pl ease?

Defender
May 24, 2012
If you're running more than one wizard in the game, each of them should pick up as much as possible. Then everyone put their reagents in the Shared Bank and you end up with a big stash of all kinds of stuff. Just don't all do the same recipe.

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
if you can go into counter weight east and right next to you somewhere on the ground near you there will either be mist wood scrap iron or both. if you go in and theres no iron just go out and go back in.