Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gath Duskwraith collect golden Dawn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 28, 2009
There is a glitch or something, I can't enter the cave in Mirkholm Keep, to collect the Golden Dawn from Duskwraith. I have the quest, and have tried sign off and back on, switched realms but it won't let me enter. Can someone help me?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Charmilla wrote:
There is a glitch or something, I can't enter the cave in Mirkholm Keep, to collect the Golden Dawn from Duskwraith. I have the quest, and have tried sign off and back on, switched realms but it won't let me enter. Can someone help me?

I posted this reply on the Message Boards (under the topic "Cave Problem") in this same section, because someone else had a problem finding the cave entrance:

"I think you are trying the wrong entrance. The cave entrance does not have any gate or lock.

When you enter that area to go toward the cave entrance, and you see the Moonstrider Howlers walking around in the center, stop and look up at the Rock Wall on the right side. In the rock wall there is a shape, and you will see the head of a wolf with his mouth open and his teeth showing. His mouth is the entrance to the caves. You will see a dark brown path leading into his mouth, and it looks very dark in there, but once inside his mouth you will see the caves.

If you press "m" to look at your map, you will see Gath Duskwraith is in the upper left corner of the three caves.

On the map, the entrance to the caves is right near the picture of Scarl Doomhowler.

The other entrances that have the gates and locks don't open.

Hope this helped."

Are you sure you are trying to get into the correct cave entrance?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Charmilla wrote:

I saw your other post under "Cave Problem".

Sounds like you might be looking in Vigrid Roughland. That's where the Red Claw Informers are that you mentioned in your other post.

Gath Dustwraith is in Mirkholm Keep.

Are you in Mirkholm Keep?

Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
this is a quest arrow problem the arrow points you
away from Mirkholm Keep. Ignore it and enter Mirkhom Keep
and the arrow will correct itself