Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mermaid Tails

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 08, 2010
So, I suppose that you could say that I'm a big H20 fan. Well, yesterday, I was watching the last episode of H20 for about the twentieth time (not kidding it's that epic) when a thought struck me. In the Crowns Shop they sell things such as the Gaurdians Outfit, which, in my openion, is like a costune with no stats. What if they made mermaid tails kind of like that? They could look kind of like the Lady of the Lake's tail, but you could dye them different colors. And before anyone asks, if you wear one above water, it will still look like the swim emotion. Tell me what you think!
~ Ali Skyblossom

Typo: This would be worn as a footwear. And could you guys help me think of what a top for it could look like? Thanks!

Explorer
Jul 22, 2009
Defender
May 22, 2011
Survivor
Sep 06, 2010
Great idea! That would be a hit for fans of the show! Even better, there could be a quest in Crab Alley too! Save them from something, and then could reward a sea horse mount, and recipe or as reward, the mermaid tail free! (obviously if you want to change the color, take it to be dyed.)

Soooo...how bout that?

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
Or it could just appear in water, and when your in water you will swim with your tail, and agreed!

Defender
May 17, 2011
I don't play wizard101 anymore, I do pirate101. I think that they should do this for BOTH games. I would buy it.

Defender
Aug 01, 2011
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
Explorer
May 10, 2011
Don't worry because boys can have mermaid tails too boy mermaids are called mermen. So is that good for boys?

Defender
Jul 11, 2011
yes this is a epic idea, maybe they could only work in water typed worlds, you know!

Explorer
Sep 04, 2008
hankcat on Oct 1, 2012 wrote:
So, I suppose that you could say that I'm a big H20 fan. Well, yesterday, I was watching the last episode of H20 for about the twentieth time (not kidding it's that epic) when a thought struck me. In the Crowns Shop they sell things such as the Gaurdians Outfit, which, in my openion, is like a costune with no stats. What if they made mermaid tails kind of like that? They could look kind of like the Lady of the Lake's tail, but you could dye them different colors. And before anyone asks, if you wear one above water, it will still look like the swim emotion. Tell me what you think!
~ Ali Skyblossom

Typo: This would be worn as a footwear. And could you guys help me think of what a top for it could look like? Thanks!
I believe this is a good idea, but maybe it should be able to be bought by gold aswell.. maybe there should be a staff as well? Like Posiden?