Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

not reading able to log in

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 22, 2011
I'm having trouble logging in. It has locked my account after two tries, and I have put the correct username and password in. what is going on?!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Riana288 wrote:
I'm having trouble logging in. It has locked my account after two tries, and I have put the correct username and password in. what is going on?!

You might want to send an e-mail to support@wizard101.com and ask them to help you. Be sure to give them your UserName on that account. (Never give out your password though.)

Survivor
Dec 19, 2010
Same problem here, I might contact support, but I have to ask. Does changing your computer to an eariler date prevent Wizard101 from letting me login to the game/server?

Administrator
mariokartmaster28 wrote:
Does changing your computer to an eariler date prevent Wizard101 from letting me login to the game/server?

Manually changing your computer's clock is always a bad idea, it messes up with programs that rely on that clock.
If you're doing so to think you can outsmart a mount timer, know that the timer countdown for mounts is kept on our end, not yours.
Set your clock right, and then try to log in.

community@wizard101.com
Defender
Jan 01, 2009
Ms. Lydia,
You are amazing. I am now thinking of changing from a long time death wizard to ice. What a teacher. Woot.