Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

where can i find the sun spell gargantuan

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
i cant seem to find the sun spell gargantuan in celestia can anyone tell me where i can find it?

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Secret trainer in The Floating Land? Forgot what it's called, Floating something, in Celestia.

Survivor
May 25, 2012
Survivor
Apr 05, 2011
Eric Crowspear on Oct 2, 2012 wrote:
Secret trainer in The Floating Land? Forgot what it's called, Floating something, in Celestia.
where is the trainer? im stuck in the last place in celestia and im lvl 63 life. is it the one you pass by
and it is called the flaoting land

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
benb2471 on Nov 6, 2012 wrote:
where is the trainer? im stuck in the last place in celestia and im lvl 63 life. is it the one you pass by
and it is called the flaoting land
The place is on the Floating Land, it is right as you go in, go up the hill there to the left and there is a guy with a tent, go past him on the right last thing before you leave that little area, I think there is a teleporter there also..

The last to train isn't until you are mostly done with Drum Jungle and finish the quest to repair it for KoKo.

Survivor
Apr 28, 2012
it is in the floating land near the starting when you enter go a little ahead you will get to it after you pass by the dog standing there

Explorer
Mar 02, 2012
zatch2134 on Oct 1, 2012 wrote:
i cant seem to find the sun spell gargantuan in celestia can anyone tell me where i can find it?
It can be found at The Floating Land next to a guy named "Quentin Chamberlain" who sells Wands & Decks Recipes. It will say "Sun School Trainer" on top and you need to press X or click on it with your mouse. You will need a level of 58 and One Training Point.

Champion
Aug 20, 2010
Floating land, beside teleporter

Defender
Feb 17, 2012
zatch2134 on Oct 1, 2012 wrote:
If you go up the hill next to Piece stanston on your right, across the temporary tents next to the recipe vendor, and take about five paces, youll find yourself next to the star school trainer, which from there you can learn you desired spell.