Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

How do I make my minnion's rank go higher?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 22, 2010
Im a lvl 40 life and when I use my minnion her life is only 350 and she usually dies the second or third round so how can I make her rank go higher? Thanks!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
SillymileyV wrote:
Im a lvl 40 life and when I use my minnion her life is only 350 and she usually dies the second or third round so how can I make her rank go higher? Thanks!

You can't make her rank go higher~ the only minions that can do that are the Death minion and Cyclops (one of the Myth ones), as they are rank X minions.

Just like a rank X spell, how powerful those minions are depends on how many pips the caster has. All other minions, including your Sprite Guardian (which I have no idea why you're using at level 40), have a fixed pip-cost and rank.

Hope this helps, kinda. ;)

El Veeb
Archmage of Awesomeness & level 34 Life. ;)

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
SillymileyV wrote:

Only Myth minions can have ranks above Rank 1.

Forgot Death's minion. x. x Either way.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
SillymileyV wrote:

you cant

minions have a set rank

death has a X pip minion for a variety of ranks based on ammount of pips used
and myth gets many different rank minions

life is stuck with a low rank minion
you cant train her