Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance Clothing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 13, 2009
I just beat the game and i realized my block and critical ratings arent as desirable as they should be and i really dont have the money right now to continue getting fossils for legendary crafting so i am looking for some of the best armor that wont make me waste many hours in dungeons farming for clothes i might never get aka waterworks or having to spend loads of crowns for some slightly better armor if any body can give me some information on better clothes than i already have let me know

would appreciate it :D

Jacob Firefist
archmage sorcerer

Explorer
Jan 03, 2011
We have no idea what clothes you already have...
For all we know your stats could be fine by game standards, but you find them low.

Quite frankly with the limitations you give yourself, i.e. no dungeon, no hours "wasted", and no crowns, you'll hardly do better than what you have now (which i can only assume is a set made up of various mobs' drops).
To get good gear you have to invest something in it, be it money, time or crowns...

Astrologist
Dec 16, 2009
allme63 wrote:
I just beat the game and i realized my block and critical ratings arent as desirable as they should be and i really dont have the money right now to continue getting fossils for legendary crafting so i am looking for some of the best armor that wont make me waste many hours in dungeons farming for clothes i might never get aka waterworks or having to spend loads of crowns for some slightly better armor if any body can give me some information on better clothes than i already have let me know

would appreciate it :D

Jacob Firefist
archmage sorcerer

Your best bet is the crafted gear. If you need cash farm asrik or halffang. 5 runs in should net you at least 10000 gold- 40000+

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
1: Crowns close (ex. Dragons hoards, their pretty good, also the Wyverns)
2: If your parent/guardian/anybody wont let you buy crowns, just try asking your friends if they know any places that drop crowns gear.