Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dungeons and Houses/Castles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2011
Houses
I Think with houses and castles, wizards on the same account should share them (not dorms though). I have several good houses on my other wizard I don't really use much anymore and I can't move them! I would really apperiate it if you tried it on the test realm. Also with housing elexiers (If that doesn't work, can you make it so if I'm in a differnt house I can put another in a shared bank? Example: I am at my Sultan's Palace, I can put my Sun Palace in the shared bank.)

Dungeons
What would really be fun, is if we had a little pedastal so we could click X. Then we can see the other people that are in the dungeon and watch them! (Sorta like the PVP board.) We could be like invisable (like how we look when we get out of a battle), then we could wander and watch the other people do the dungeon! If someone is in a dungeon that is not full they could go in, but if it was full they could watch. A sign thng would come up and say "This dungeon is full, would you still like to teleport?" or if there is a dungeon you can enter and it's not full, something can say "Would you like to join the dungeon, watch, or exit message?"

I would apperiate these updates on the test server if possible.

Thank you,
annaly220

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
:D ya i think so to,but it would be really be nie if people could sit in chairs at there castle/house or other people's house and if you could actally open a shop an sell stuff to people and if people can open a hotel

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
I think it would be nice if you could have the option to let "best friends" (friends with a star) visit your house/castle when you aren't there. They would not have permisions to add/move objects, but they could help maintain your plants. Perhaps they can only apply gardening spells that you both have in common.