Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

New Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
Hey guys, I just had a few ideas for more spells :P I wondered if new spells like rank eight mana and pip spells. Here goes! :P

Ice: Frost Cloud
Damage: 400 to all, stun, and damage over 3 turns for total of 300... 80% hit chance

Fire: Volcanic Meteor
Damage: 1800 damage to one, stun, and damage over time by 900... 30% hit chance

Storm: Raging Bolts
Damage: Kill one enemy, hit all others by 300... 70% hit chance

Balance: Power Drain
Damage: Kill all enemies... 15% hit chance

Life: Death of Life
Heal all others fully but you, absorb 900 to all, (Including yourself) Hit yourself 950 death damage... 100% hit chance

Death: Dark Dragon
Damage: Hit all enemies by 650, swap half to heal team... 85% hit chance

Myth: Fictional
Hit enemies from 10-3000 damage to all... 80% hit chance

That's my rank 8 spells... Anyone, please, don't be afraid to share your ideas! Have a nice day! :)

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
sorry but I can't even dream of getting that many pips, I'm too busy fighting when the person next to me is passing to save their pips for this big spell.

if you check the new spells, level 48 spells, they are not that high if you don't use blades and traps with them. Even then with 7 pips you can't kill a new opponent with just the spell, need those pluses, new players don't understand what traps are for, you put up a trap and they use their smallest spell to waste it.

More effective playing would be better than new spells. and that's my 2 cents.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
Well, in higher levels (I'm level 50) You easily get pips, because my power pip chance is 85%, and I usually ALWAYS get power pips. During that time, I use blades and traps and stuff. I have Frost Giant, but it's way too easy to use for me. Like in two turns, I get to use Frost Giant (My sword gives me a extra power pip) I usually use Frost Giant with four power pips, but a rank 8 spell also can use four power pips. It's just like the same! I also sometimes even get 7 power pips! That means 14 pips, only for main school. Yes, I know, rank 8 spells needs 8 pips, right? But other types of wizards can't use 8 pip, because they aren't that school, right? Well, maybe wizard101 creators can make the pip range to 8 pips :P Thank you so much wizard101, for keeping this game safe, fun, yet the best game ever. Wizard101, you all did a great job :P :D :-) :) :) 8) Oh, and instead of passing, you can just put traps and blades or shields instead of passing. When your a high level, you also get big power pip chance.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
Well, you don't NEED to fight with a young wizard. Anyways, the young wizard might even not have the right type of spell to waste the trap! You can also just do blades instead, or instead of putting traps, you can cast shields instead. Or if you had a bigger spell than the young wizard, (or the not-so-good wizard) Then you can cast it before she or he does, dealing more damage. Or, you can place another trap, or not even place one! It's your choice, and I think I like new spells more, because the new Frost Giant never gets me bored. I've used it a million times, and it never gets me bored. New spells also are more powerful, so yeah. Have a great day! :)

Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Ok I am i level 43 balance student named hunter trollcloud about new spells we could just getting power pips or for balance studntes the spell we get at 33 (dontate power 2 pips) they could make a spelll for us (balance people) to give out a few power pips see where i'm going with this,

Explorer
Dec 24, 2008
Spell ideas for ranks 8-10

Rank 8:

Storm- Epic Strike (Like Wild Bolt, but a multistrike)

Fire- Annihilate (TONS of damage but ove a long time)

Ice- Fenris (A giant wolf that does giant damage)

Life- Tir na'nog (As Tir na'nog is the Irish fairy world, I think it would make a good theme for a spell that heals and deals damage equally)

Myth- Questing Beast (A lower-damage multistrike that activates a Myth global spell at the end)

Death- Shade (Does high damage but hurts the caster. looks something like Orin Grimcaster)

Balance- Genie (Does both Balance AND random Elemental damage)

Rank 9:

Storm- Gremlin (A Gremlin on the wing of a plane causes it to crash into your enemy. The Twilight Zone refrence is intentional)

Fire- Flame Demon (Looks like a giant red flaming imp and does the same damage as Annihilate over a shorter time)

Ice- Frostbite (Appears to be a snowy tornado with teeth that chomps, damages, and stuns the target)

Life- Creation Song (MASSIVE healing)

Myth- Manticore (A Myth damage-over-time multistrike that puts Fire Dragon to shame)

Death- Skeletal Knight (Essentially Skeletal Pirate on steroids)

Balance- Mummy (Straight balance damage and lots of it)

Rank 10:

Storm- Leviathan (Too big to show any more than a head and a claw in the spell, with proportional damage)

Fire- Grandmother Dragon (The same size as the Leviathan, and as damaging as four regular dragons)

Ice- Ragnarok (Huge damage + stun to all)

Life- Mother Earth (Instantaneous full healing)

Myth- Wurm (A huge snake wrapped around a mountain that lashes its target with its tail)

Death- Werewolf (The same damage as Skelatal Knight but with a Steal action)

Balance- Nova Wave (Damage for Balance, Fire, Ice, and Storm every time)

What do you think?

Defender
Jan 07, 2009
Monsterax wrote:

Rank 8:

Life- Tir na'nog (As Tir na'nog is the Irish fairy world, I think it would make a good theme for a spell that heals and deals damage equally)

Myth- Questing Beast (A lower-damage multistrike that activates a Myth global spell at the end)

Death- Shade (Does high damage but hurts the caster. looks something like Orin Grimcaster)

Rank 9:

Storm- Gremlin (A Gremlin on the wing of a plane causes it to crash into your enemy. The Twilight Zone refrence is intentional)

Fire- Flame Demon (Looks like a giant red flaming imp and does the same damage as Annihilate over a shorter time)

Ice- Frostbite (Appears to be a snowy tornado with teeth that chomps, damages, and stuns the target)

Myth- Manticore (A Myth damage-over-time multistrike that puts Fire Dragon to shame)

Rank 10:

Storm- Leviathan (Too big to show any more than a head and a claw in the spell, with proportional damage)

Fire- Grandmother Dragon (The same size as the Leviathan, and as damaging as four regular dragons)

Myth- Wurm (A huge snake wrapped around a mountain that lashes its target with its tail)

What do you think?

I think you need to work for KI, those are all great ideas!
what do you think about new blades that up the percent of power? those would be helpful, but have it so you can't use it if your under a certain level.

Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
Well, nice ideas, but how about damage? Like example: 300 damage instead of small damage please? It helps me understand it more. Thanks!

Explorer
Apr 17, 2009
Hi guys, Valkoor Titanwraith here.

As a member of the death school, I would like to see a death spell that does X damage based on the available pips you currently have. The other schools have this why not death?

Any way, that is my two cents.

P.S. Death school ROCKS!

Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
Sure, I'd love to create one. Here goes!

Death X pip

Darkness Shadow
10 damage and stun per pip, 85% hit chance

For each pip, it does 10 damage and how much stuns. But the stun part is well, kind of unfair

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
Hello people i have an idea for new ranks8,9,10 fire:rank8 will be volcano rank9 will be grandfather dragon and rank10 will be infernal. Infernal is a HUGE fire elemental :-D
storm:rank8 will be hurricane rank9 will be titan and rank10 will be tsunami.
Tsunami will be like hurricane be stronger.
ice:rank8 will be polar bear rank9 will be ice shard and rank10 will be ice cap
Ice cap will be a aoe damage affect and changes the look of the battlefeild.
life:rank8 will be birds of prey rank9 will be vine whip and rank10 will be tree of life. tree of life heals everyone for full health INSANTLY.
myth:rank8 will be hercules rank9 will be medusa and rank10 will be endless research
death:rank8 will be skeletal knight rank9 will be zombies and rank10 will be skeletal dragon
balance:rank8 will be tomb rank9 will be balance scale and rank10 will be elemental blast!IT WILL DO EVERY ELEMENT FIRE ICE STORM MYTH LIFE DEATH AND BALANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you like my ideas plz comment and KL should try this

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
lol i am a myth wizard i like how you say 10-3000 that is just really riskey but i would use it

Survivor
Mar 07, 2009
Okay this is how it should go with 8 pips
Fire- Flame wing a massive sheet of fire covers the arena hitting enemies with1000 over 2 rounds 75 accuracy

Storm- Hurricane it hits 1500 and has a storm accuracy spell 70 accuracy

Ice- Snowdrift a blanket of snow falls down and stuns everybody for 2 rounds hits 300 80 accuracy

Life- Mother Nature comes out and heals everybody 90 accuracy

Myth-A viking comes out and hits 90 then 800 85 accuracy

Death- Malistaire comes out and hits everybody with his staff and hits 900 everybody gives half back to whole team

Balance- Krokosphinx and hits everybody with 700 with weakness

Reply back about how you think about it

Wolf Skytalon lvl.44 pyromancer

Survivor
Oct 18, 2008
Monsterax wrote:

Rank 8:

Rank 9:

Rank 10:

What do you think?

Great ideas, but I dont think Life Wizards should learn a healing spell.

Survivor
Feb 22, 2009
People, life wizards DONT NEED more heling spells, they NEED DAMAGE, they have already Baterbly that heals and shield all friends and Druid that helas per pip, they dont need it more, they need AOE spells and a stronger spells than centaur.

Explorer
Jun 06, 2009
Sidynho wrote:
People, life wizards DONT NEED more heling spells, they NEED DAMAGE, they have already Baterbly that heals and shield all friends and Druid that helas per pip, they dont need it more, they need AOE spells and a stronger spells than centaur.

I tend to agree with about the fact that we don't need another healing spell. I frankly believe Life Wizards are already too powerful :-) But if KI gives other classes more powerful attacks, then an X pip and/or AOE attack may be necessary so we can stay competitive in PvP.

I hadn't thought about it, but KI currently has a pip cap in addition to a level cap. The Level 53 spells (whenever they raise the cap) might easily need to require more than 7 pips, but then wizards in other schools couldn't use the treasure cards. Perhaps the new spells can only be used in the new worlds, where more pips and more destruction are possible. Alternatively, perhaps the pip limit is raised for wizards over level 40, 45, or 50...

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
Hi guys i'm a life wizard and i was just focusing on life right now i think that they should have a hit spell for all players on the field. I mean all the other classes get a hit spell for all exept for life i know we get rebirth that heals all, but we are the only school that doesn't egt the hit spell on the feild too all. I think the other school should get a new spell, but I am just saying that life should mainly get a hit spell for everyone one the field.

Survivor
Sep 11, 2008
hey guys i just read what the last guy read and i agree i am a 49 life wizard and i totally agree we can only heal we need more damage

Survivor
Sep 07, 2009
I say there should be a death spell called Werewolf it would be howling at the moon then turn to the enemy and attack

Mastermind
Aug 01, 2009
I agree. The death school kind of has the short end of the stick when it comes to having a spell that does some much damage per pip. Death really does need a stronger spell! Every school has a spell that they save up there pips to do more damage, except for death.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2009
Hey wizard101 i dont like how like every school but death gets hits to all people in the celestial update. Heres my death lvl 58 spell idea.

Death- boogyman 600-750 to all enemies plus -50 next heal spell plz i don't like skeletal dragon thing plz!

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
Honestly, uf i could make a rank 9 or 10 spell for my fire wizard it would be called: hephastus (greek forge person) and it would do approximatley 1000-1500 damage and would put a whole mess of blades on you after the damage was done
thanks for reading
Charles Shadowflame level 46 pyromancer

Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
Okay so I have seen this before but rank 9 myth spell should be wrath of the gods. Okay so it shoes Zeus he throws litning bolt down for 300 damage the ni shows Poseidon jab with trident for 300 damage and then it shows hades slash with sword for 300 damage then all three of them attack for 100 each and this hits all enemies

Survivor
Dec 29, 2009
All credit goes to the person who came up with this idea, I couldnt find ur name but u know who u r.

Okay for balance there should be a spell called equality where all of the peoples and enemies health gets put in the middle and dished out equally.

ex: if you had 200 hp and your enemy had 2000 then your health would become an orb in the middle of the duel field and you would now both have 1100, because thats half of 2200

i thought this was a great idea and i hope you do too because i think balance wizards could use a spell like that.

Cody Dunebreeze
lvl 28 sorceror
BALANCE IS BEST