Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Jade Oni problems

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Does anyone have any tips for facing the Jade Oni? I am death and i am having a very hard time with him, he keeps on weaknessing and death shielding. What do i do?

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Simple, have a poison on him at all times, and if he has one death shield, use a tc bone dragon on him, blade it as hard as you can, and boom. Knock out.

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
levisteven wrote:
Does anyone have any tips for facing the Jade Oni? I am death and i am having a very hard time with him, he keeps on weaknessing and death shielding. What do i do?

Poison is useful, as is your wand. It shouldn't be a problem. Ignore the spamming of weakness and just cast your spells. Your boost offsets the weakness.

Defender
May 24, 2012
Use your blades, traps and feints all at once to hit him hard, like with Skeletal Pirate. Buy some treasure cards that are heavy hitters. Make sure your gear gives you pips and boosts your shots. He's not an easy one but he's do-able. Oh, and do you have a pet? My Heckhound keeps me alive in a duel so you might want to check into that too.

Explorer
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks everyone! Your tips were very helpful. So i tried it and won! (And Btw I have a pet but hes not much help.)

Delver
Jun 17, 2012