Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Got Into Marleybone, but no missions?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 22, 2012
Hi, I just unlocked Marleybone, but for some reason I have no missions in Marleybone?

Can someone please help?

Does it help to know I'm 21. I already defeated Krokopatra.

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Are you sure you don't have any Marleybone quests in your book? Sometimes I forget to look at a page, and you might be missing one.
You should have the quest "Missing Souls" from Sergeant Major Talbot in the Oasis, to talk to Private Kinchley in Marleybone's Spiral Chamber. See if Major Talbot or Private Kinchley have anything for you.
Sorry this doesn't help much, I just thought I would reply since no one else has.

Defender
May 24, 2012
When you get to Marleybone go straight out of the cathedral and turn right out of the square. At the end of the street talk to the castle guard. He can get you started. From there on you can just pick them up as you come to them. I like to get several in my book at a time because different people want you to kill the same "burglars". That way you can kill 4 and finish 2 quests. MB is good for leveling but you do lots of running.

Survivor
Aug 09, 2009
If you did finish the last quest in Krok that takes you to MB, you should get a quest that allows you to enter MB. If you didnt get the quest, look at your quests icon in your spellbook OR you might of missed someone to talk to in Krok.

To get more quests from MB, look for all around MB! Hope this helped!

~ Scarlet Cloud Thaumaturge - Lvl 32

Survivor
Mar 15, 2012
The same thing happened to me I have no quest I like doing the sie quest last so I want to be able to tell the difference

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Abster1910 on Jan 14, 2013 wrote:
The same thing happened to me I have no quest I like doing the sie quest last so I want to be able to tell the difference
This link to one of the fansites shows some guides for Marleybone:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?55-Marleybone-Guides

There is even one listed on there called Marleybone Quest List. Maybe this will help you.

Survivor
Mar 12, 2012
the main quests in mb allow you to decline them but never decline them. Go to this guy in digoomoore station by the stairs to talk to him.

Survivor
Jul 29, 2012
I think you have to be level 25

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
mtokie7 on Feb 14, 2013 wrote:
I think you have to be level 25
That is incorrect. I am never level 25 when I get to Marleybone...more like level 22 or 23.