Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Polymorph Dracon bug?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 08, 2012
So I just got a level 30+ Flashing Dragon Spear and it comes with the card Polymorph Dracon. Sometimes when I cast it it makes it to where the entire group cannot cast on enemies until it wares off. The only option is to cast all enemy spells like Blizzard to actually hit something. Is this working as intended or is it a bug and if it is intended it is the most annoying game mechanic since "Fizzle" ugggg!

Hero
May 02, 2009
I have the trained versions of all the polymorphs but I have never heard of this bug happening before.

Are you sure your group can't cast spells on one enemy, or is it just you? Try doing some experimenting with it and if the problem still persists then send in a bug report to KI support.

I hope I helped some.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2012
Wow this happened to me and this happened a couple times i would polymorph and then after that i me and my friends can't fight enemy!!! This also happened to my friend to when he got it and i had noticed that only moves that hit all are only effective even the henchman started to act werid after that but luckily he used frost giant to attack them is this some sort of bug error glitch?Flash this happenes to everyone not just me and i think it is only on the flashing dragon spear and this happen a lot of times to me.

John BattleBreath Master Level 44 Ice

Survivor
Dec 13, 2012
my son and I both have these spears and we suffer from the same issue, is it a bug? Bump please!

Survivor
May 31, 2011
I had the lv 40 spear for some time and I never encountered this problem?