Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

halloween content

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 24, 2012
Please bring in halloween content early. It would make much more sense to have halloween content in game by october 1st and through november 1st.
And please bring back nightmare booster packs.

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
fireproof1111 wrote:
Please bring in halloween content early. It would make much more sense to have halloween content in game by october 1st and through november 1st.

i remember reading that ki has done the hallow'een event ever since 2008 with a few new arivals over the years
and they said they are definitly bringing back the hallow'een events

hoping the do one of those week prizes things like how they did for other events ( christmas was one )

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fireproof1111 wrote:

Halloween will return to the spiral, as it has in the past.
A bit of patience is required. :)

Hero
Jul 30, 2012
Survivor
Feb 07, 2011
Survivor
Jun 30, 2012
Does anyone know anything about reaper bundles. I've seen someone mention it on here and hoped it might be available during halloween month. hopefully in Australia. :)

Survivor
Aug 09, 2008
The Halloween ghosts and such are here in areas of Wizard City now. There's also the Halloween vendor which sells crown items for the holiday. I would like the Nightmare pack to make an appearance again soon as well. I really need some pumpkins from the pack for my house. Love that it's Halloween time in the Spiral again! Really hoping for possibly some new costumes this year!

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
the towers need to be made way harder, or new towers added for top level players