Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Feedback Friday 9-28-12

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 07, 2011
hmm, tough call but if it were me how about a nice jack-o-lantern outfit or a scarecrow outfit?? the perfect outfit's for halloween

Survivor
Sep 07, 2010
Historian
Aug 10, 2009
Professor Falmea wrote:
Howdy, Wizards! The days are growing shorter and the temperatures are getting lower. It's a sad, sad time for this fire Professor who loves the summer sun. However, it's not cold just yet so we'll celebrate that with another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

While I do not like the cold, I do LOVE Halloween and while it's not here yet, we are all abuzz with trying to find a great costume for the special day! If you could dress your Wizard up in a costume for Halloween, as anything you can think of (in the Spiral or not), what would you be?

Happy (almost) October Wizards, and I look forward to seeing your creative costume ideas!

I would love to dress up as a kitty OR a pirate!!

ellie

Survivor
Feb 28, 2009
Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Survivor
Dec 20, 2008
I would dress my wizard up as one of those dracons from dragonspyre, I think that would be a good scary costume on wizard101, or maybe a troll

Hero
May 02, 2009
I would probably want to dress up as a sword-wielding draconian, specifically a veteran terrorwing. I can see myself walking around the wizard city shopping district as a draconian carrying my big sword with a back-handed grip.

Survivor
Feb 20, 2011
if i could be anything i wanted to be i would dress up as sailormoon 1990"s cartoon character or 1980"s she-ra

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
I would be either:
1. A turtle costume (Anyone who has seen my avatar on central should know why XD)
2. A donkey costume. Come on everyone, lets all be honest, you have no bigger fear than 2 donkey legs coming straight for your face.
3. I wanna be dworgyn.

Defender
Feb 09, 2009

malistaire drake, gamma the owl(liked flying around in avalon) or the warrior class draconians in ds plaza of conquest, costume to last all season, not just an hour with all the stats i currently have. since costumes only cover your clothing and take nothing from you.
i would pay in gold, only, for a costume(s) that do that.

:D :D :D
noah shadow, storm

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Survivor
May 28, 2011
Professor Falmea wrote:
Howdy, Wizards! The days are growing shorter and the temperatures are getting lower. It's a sad, sad time for this fire Professor who loves the summer sun. However, it's not cold just yet so we'll celebrate that with another Feedback Friday!

Standard disclaimer applies: We do not guarantee to use each and every idea submitted, and questions we pose may or may not be pertaining to things we are currently working on, or will ever undertake. Sometimes, there are just technical limitations that make changing things difficult to impossible, and though we possess all manner of magic wands here, there are technological beasts out there that are beyond our grasp. Sometimes, we may not feel it is within the spirit and vision of the spiral to add or change something. Also, we realize that some of these topics may have been addressed before in other threads - sometimes it's good to pick up a discussion again. Chances are I have read your threads and would like to hear more!

While I do not like the cold, I do LOVE Halloween and while it's not here yet, we are all abuzz with trying to find a great costume for the special day! If you could dress your Wizard up in a costume for Halloween, as anything you can think of (in the Spiral or not), what would you be?

Happy (almost) October Wizards, and I look forward to seeing your creative costume ideas!
i think my wizard should be a wraith for halloween

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Ra. Because he is the Sun "dad" :3 Or maybe a wolf... Well because I am one :P

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Oh, yay! I love Halloween too. :D

First, I'd love for my girl wizards to have the option of having the skull mask that my boy wizard can wear. I love the little witch costume too, but I think that skull mask is wicked cool and it's not fair that only the boys have that option.

I'd also love a wraith costume for boys and girls. Face would still be visible, but it would look exactly like the wraith robe and the scythe the wraith pet carries, rather than the glowing blue one we get in the packs.

And! A really great Gothic vampire outfit with the high collar, cape, etc..

Also, slightly off topic, but there was a post a few months ago about a Halloween bundle pack with a Gothic house and Gothic/vampire-looking costumes and a Trick-or-Treat cauldron (like the guerrilla in the Sun Palace bundle and the Genie at the Sultan's Palace) that can give something really great (piece of amber, treasure cards for crafting new spell, crown gear, etc.) or could give something really bad (a smoke screen stuck to you all day, plague stuck to you all day, etc.) I think that would be awesome fun! The Cauldron could be outside Ambrose's door in Wiz City, or maybe something you can try your luck at after a boss fight in one of the Halloween dungeons.

Survivor
Dec 20, 2010
Oh, sorry for the second post, but I forgot a couple costumes. I'd also love a Jack Sparrow type pirate costume that would look about the same on boys or girls, with the big boots, vest, puffy sleeve shirt, hat, gold hoop earring, etc., and something Greek inspired would be fun too.

Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
Survivor
May 06, 2009
if my wizard could be anything in the spiral. he would be a celestian.

Defender
Feb 26, 2012
King Artorius for dudes and Queen Guendilen for girls aka the king and queen of avalon best costume for me that or i want that old costume with the skeleton head and skeleton tux body thing that look like jack skellington.
~John Dragoncatcher Archmage Sorcerer~

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
I'd dress my wizard up like Malistaire (mostly because I'd kill for that staff), but my RL self would rather raid Morganthe's closet~ her dresses are way prettier!

Survivor
Mar 14, 2011
marksommerville wrote:
I'm thinking, I'm thinking... Dont rush me!

A krokomummy?

Well it's all I got, so... thats my idea and I'm sticking to it

That would be very cool, and i wish our wizards could be tall like that!

Squire
Jul 09, 2010
Wintercull wrote:
Also, slightly off topic, but there was a post a few months ago about a Halloween bundle pack with a Gothic house and Gothic/vampire-looking costumes and a Trick-or-Treat cauldron (like the guerrilla in the Sun Palace bundle and the Genie at the Sultan's Palace) that can give something really great (piece of amber, treasure cards for crafting new spell, crown gear, etc.) or could give something really bad (a smoke screen stuck to you all day, plague stuck to you all day, etc.) I think that would be awesome fun! The Cauldron could be outside Ambrose's door in Wiz City, or maybe something you can try your luck at after a boss fight in one of the Halloween dungeons.

In case anyone thought that sounded like Halloween fun the entry she's referencing is: Jul/27/2012 Subject: Feedback Friday 7-27-12

The first entry on the thread by Aedan11

Survivor
Oct 13, 2011
I would love to dress up as some sort of dragon maybe like one of those avalon wyrm enemies 8)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2009