Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What to do...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
Hi! You may have read some of my previous posts on other topics. But here's why I'm writing this: Can someone give me hints on what to do? I've beaten Avalon, but I'm not an Archmage. I will check back hopefully every day to see what you have in mind! :D :D :D :D

P.S. If I say on here that I'm an Archmage, just continue to type advice for other Wizards. Thanks! :)

Hunter Dragonheart,
Level 79 Pyromancer
"Everything's possible if it isn't impossible."

Mastermind
Sep 30, 2009
toothless008 wrote:
Hi! You may have read some of my previous posts on other topics. But here's why I'm writing this: Can someone give me hints on what to do? I've beaten Avalon, but I'm not an Archmage. I will check back hopefully every day to see what you have in mind! :D :D :D :D

P.S. If I say on here that I'm an Archmage, just continue to type advice for other Wizards. Thanks! :)

Hunter Dragonheart,
Level 79 Pyromancer
"Everything's possible if it isn't impossible."
beating avalon doesnt make you an archmage. you have to be level 80 to get the title archmage.

Survivor
Jul 07, 2011
I know,but I meant that if anyone had advice on what to do to help me become an Archmage,tell me.

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Defender
Nov 19, 2009
toothless008 wrote:
I know,but I meant that if anyone had advice on what to do to help me become an Archmage,tell me.

I bet you didn't do much side quests. All you need to do is do some side quests in avalon and then pretty soon you will become archmage.

Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
Survivor
Feb 21, 2011
toothless008 wrote:
lol

Squire
Feb 29, 2012
toothless008 wrote:

Side quest. lol My Storm is going to be an Archmage at the least by the time she finishes.