Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Legendary Life armor

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 11, 2010
My myth character found a charactor selling robe recipes and bought and crafted a Legendary Life Armor. I now want to craft something similar with my Death and storm characters. however I don't remember who sold me the recipe. i thought it was the guy in HF with Gerda as a daughter but he just does equipement. Can anyone tell me where to find the recipe vender that sells the robe recipes such as legendary Life Armor

Mastermind
Dec 11, 2011
Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Survivor
Feb 21, 2010
ok guys i am new to this crafting thing, i went to sudrilund and no recipe vendor, where is wizard101 central?
and how does one become a grandmaster, i am currently a master artisan, what is the next step?

Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
indigoshaman wrote:
ok guys i am new to this crafting thing, i went to sudrilund and no recipe vendor, where is wizard101 central?
and how does one become a grandmaster, i am currently a master artisan, what is the next step?

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Location:Sudrilund

Look for Carax Strongthread on the map. He is in the second area up the ramps to the left standing on a landing by a cabin.

You must complete all crafting quests given in the lands and the last one is the Seal of the Seven Seas given by the dog on the beach in Celestia's Floating Land to be able to craft the gear. The tea set does not count toward leveling which is misleading.

You must craft the gear in the ice forge cave in Grizzlehiem which is to the right of the main fort when you enter. It is quite the thing but I have found the gear worth the bother and I don't have to slog though Water Works many times.