Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

clockwork mounts a mount you can craft

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 15, 2009
The clockwork mount could be a wyvern shape . But made up of mechanical parts . Like small gears , scrape meatel and springs . First you need to make a mount crafting table . Then you will have to find a soul flame from a dungon . Then you take all those togeather and make a clockwork mount . the table people could buy with crowns and recipies too. Ideas are wealcome for the type of mounts . If KI reads this thankyou for the support

Survivor
Jan 05, 2012
I think that sounds really cool, I'm really tired of my friends being way ahead of me when they're helping me with dungeons and things, but, since I don't buy crowns or anything, I can't buy a mount :(

Maybe they can come out with a whole selection of clockwork mounts! (You would only be able to make them by crafting though)

-Jasmine Silver Sword, Grand-master Sorcerer

Explorer
Oct 06, 2010
Wingman2151 wrote:
The clockwork mount could be a wyvern shape . But made up of mechanical parts . Like small gears , scrape meatel and springs . First you need to make a mount crafting table . Then you will have to find a soul flame from a dungon . Then you take all those togeather and make a clockwork mount . the table people could buy with crowns and recipies too. Ideas are wealcome for the type of mounts . If KI reads this thankyou for the support
that would be kinda cool

Explorer
May 15, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
No, not really.

2 reasons:
One is some people may not earn gold for the ingredents
Second, people might get jealous but check the Crown shop but its not there.

Just doesnt compete :?