Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

i hate krokotopia!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 10, 2011
Defender
Sep 09, 2012
malvin deathwalker on Sep 28, 2012 wrote:
no i haven't gone to marleybone yet but i think by now i should be there. and what the point of the krokosphinx i already finished first part do i HAVE TO do krokosphinx?
I' m with you. I got out of Krok at lvl 33, but the good part is I could beat MB more easily.
Emma Emeraldsword lvl 49

Survivor
Jun 26, 2012
In order to complete krokotopia you need to pass: The Pyramid of the Sun, The Krokosphinx, and The Tomb of Storms and talk to the "dog" and he will give you the quest to go to Mareleybone. I hope this helps .

Sincerely: Austin Stargem Lv. 26

Survivor
May 05, 2009
I'f you think about it, it's really not that bad,

- Moira DarkHeart Level 58

Survivor
Jul 21, 2011
RavenLady777 wrote:
Krok will not be changed, sorry. I'm not sure why you can't get through it; even with past Fire wizards I had no problems.
You will not get to Marleybone without completing all Krok main story line quests.
Why do you hate Krokotopia it is one of the most wonderful places in the Universe I cant believe you!

Survivor
Jul 26, 2013
So, it happened to me that I can pass through Krokotopia quick, but with friends I can do it faster. I will need people, or I can't finish Krokotopia in a week! I need a friend to help, so if you can help me, tell me here. However, I got a tip, get some crowns and buy pets. Some good ones are the siren, with the sirens attack, Evil Sandman, with Sandstorm, and, if you have 40 dollars, buy the Olympian Pack and get the Trojan horse and get Gnomes! It OHKO's every monster I fought so far. It also dispels the next Life Spells, if they survive. This helps with the Leperchauns, as with me, they are very annoying!

Ice rules, Death Steals, so be ready for a fight! Cowan FrostWraith Level 17 Wizard, Secondary School . Soon to be Astral School,

Survivor
Apr 03, 2011
My wizard has been in Krokotopia for what feels like forever but if you just do that quest a bit at a time it's really not that bad. I'm on level 29 right now and I pretty much forgot about the other worlds that I have. I don't have Marleybone yet but if you try to make the best out of it, it can be really fun. Sorry you hate it so much though.

Amanda Griffin Lvl. 29
Alexandria LotusSword Lvl. 16
Emma LotusRider Lvl. 14

Survivor
May 15, 2012
I love that place cause that is were I got my hound pet

I'm on level 29 right now
that is not fair I'm on level 24

Survivor
Dec 23, 2010
malvin deathwalker on Sep 28, 2012 wrote:
no i haven't gone to marleybone yet but i think by now i should be there. and what the point of the krokosphinx i already finished first part do i HAVE TO do krokosphinx?
Yes, you have to finish krokotopia in order to get to be a higher level and go different places. I finished already and it wasn't that bad. It's not my favorite place, I like Marleybone the best so far but it's not that bad. You can get through it. It's exactly like all the other places except what it looks like and the monsters, GET THROUGH IT

Marissa Willow Hunter Level 33 Fire Wizard

Explorer
Mar 07, 2009
Don't trouble yourself with too many things at once! Just take your time with each quest and success is guaranteed! Happy travels!

-Kelsey Spritecatcher, level 52 Thaumaturge

Survivor
Oct 27, 2013
I hated Krokotopia. I got tired of it after a while, and even hated the sight of it. I don't really know why I guess that world just isn't my favorite. I never got tired of Marleybone and Wysteria

Survivor
Nov 24, 2013
oceania090 on Dec 22, 2012 wrote:
I got stuck in a battle and died so now I have to start all over again. I had to defeat four guys to get to the guy who killed me and now I have to defeat them all over again. This stinks!
were you in a dungeon

Survivor
Jul 10, 2012
Krokotopia wasn't my favorite either I don't know why i guess i got bored of the sand so it took me a long time to finish it but once you get out of there it is great! I loved Wysteria (so much i beat it in one day)

Survivor
May 17, 2009
Ugh i hate it i have to go to the throne room and do it all over again! Join school Life reply what school you are and friend me Fiona Summer Heart lvl 21