Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What happens if you lose all your ranking?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 06, 2012
The only reason I don't PvP is because I don't know what happens when I lose all my ranking, and how many arena things do you get if you win or lose.

Defender
Nov 19, 2009
Well, if I undesand wat ur asking right, you can only lower your ranking to 0, no negative integers. And for arena tickets, you always we at least 10 i tink, maybe the higher the rank the more.

Defender
Dec 16, 2009
Anil235 wrote:
Well, if I undesand wat ur asking right, you can only lower your ranking to 0, no negative integers. And for arena tickets, you always we at least 10 i tink, maybe the higher the rank the more.

Translation

well if i understand what your asking right now. you can not go below 0 ratting
there is no negative ranking and for arena tickets you always get at least 10
and no you do not get more arena tickets for being higher rank how ever if you are lower rank and you beat some one who is higher rank then yes you do get more arena tickets

Defender
Feb 06, 2010
Sariana1337 wrote:
Anil235 wrote:

Translation

well if i understand what your asking right now. you can not go below 0 ratting
there is no negative ranking and for arena tickets you always get at least 10
and no you do not get more arena tickets for being higher rank how ever if you are lower rank and you beat some one who is higher rank then yes you do get more arena tickets

Translation.

Well if I understand what YOU'RE....

If you're going to "translate" someone, at least make sure you're using correct grammar.

But to the OP, basically you can always rank back up, even after reaching rank 0.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
nobody has ever gone to zero in pvp to my knowledge though if it were to happen KI might reset it and you will have to start all over again. But you would have to ask KI that question maybe they can answer it for you.