Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Which character is your least favorite?

AuthorMessage
Squire
Feb 29, 2012
vonawesome1 wrote:
ionya wrote:
Bwhahahahaha! Malistaire sequel would be nice. (Maybe Malorn *Death school teacher* could be his son and have a twisted brother who wants some sort of power Malistaire had, so we receive help from him to sotp his brother. Made this up on the spot, cause I'm odd. lol)

Sweet dress or no, I would still shove Morganthe off the cliff. Cause I'm not a girl inclined to wearing dresses all that often. :P

I love your idea~ at this point, anything would be better than the Morganthe arc. Even if KI brought Malistaire (and Sylvia, of course) back and ended the story with an ice-cream shortage that killed everyone, it would still be less lame.

I don't wear dresses that often, either... But I would make exceptions for the ones in Morganthe's closet... At the very least, I'd have an awesome Halloween costume! So let's do it! Next time I'm on an ML run, I am SO shoving her off that cliff! You in?

Out of ice cream?
TIME TO DIE!

-veebz

I'm definitely in!

Also, about my fan-fic it's up on Central now labeled as Story Drafts. (Because it's a collection of writing from my journels that I'm copying over randomly and one at a time, but I'm trying to keep them in order as best I can. :3)

NO ICE CREAM? x screams and runs around in circle x

Geographer
Nov 26, 2011
vonawesome1 wrote:
ionya wrote:
Bwhahahahaha! Malistaire sequel would be nice. (Maybe Malorn *Death school teacher* could be his son and have a twisted brother who wants some sort of power Malistaire had, so we receive help from him to sotp his brother. Made this up on the spot, cause I'm odd. lol)

Sweet dress or no, I would still shove Morganthe off the cliff. Cause I'm not a girl inclined to wearing dresses all that often. :P

I love your idea~ at this point, anything would be better than the Morganthe arc. Even if KI brought Malistaire (and Sylvia, of course) back and ended the story with an ice-cream shortage that killed everyone, it would still be less lame.

I don't wear dresses that often, either... But I would make exceptions for the ones in Morganthe's closet... At the very least, I'd have an awesome Halloween costume! So let's do it! Next time I'm on an ML run, I am SO shoving her off that cliff! You in?

Out of ice cream?
TIME TO DIE!

-veebz

Shove Morganthe off a cliff? How can i help?!?! *grabs popcorn*

Explorer
May 30, 2011
yeah and the spider keeper in the crystal grove like morganthe extremly beautiful be also annoying.lol

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
numbly1863 on Oct 19, 2012 wrote:
yeah and the spider keeper in the crystal grove like morganthe extremly beautiful be also annoying.lol
Oh my gosh~ I know exactly who you're talking about! Her name is Yeva Spiderkeeper, & she is one of my favourite bosses... I'd kill to raid her closet too, hehe.

-

wizardgirl1840
wrote:
Shove Morganthe off a cliff? How can i help?!?! *grabs popcorn*

We should all meet up for a Mirror Lake run one of these days~ my home connection blocks Central, so I can only get on from a library computer... But add me anyway, and we can pick a date & time to meet in-game! I also edit fan-fics!

El Veeb (also my Central name)
archmages Shadowsong & Deathwhisper, Malistaire minion and lover of cheese!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2012
ionya wrote:
Editing would be nice. And I'm still trying to come up with a suitable beginning, cause Scarlet is not cooperating.

I do agree though. Morganthe needs something to drive her, because if anything in a story annoys me it has got to be:

A.) A romance that in my mind shouldn't work out. or

B.) Characters that are used so frequently it becomes tiresome.
I agree with b. it is annoying when you keep seeing the same charachters over and over i may not have been to avalon and battled morgathane but from what most of you posted i am not looking forward to it.

Explorer
May 30, 2011
yeah well were stuck with another morganthe storyline in the new world of azteca which is in the testing realm. We need a new main villian morganthe is old news KI should replace her since most players hate the morganthe storyline after being in celestia,zafaria,and avalon we would be done with her storyline.

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
The 3 banshees that you defeat in some dungeon in Krokotopia. They have these high-pitched, annoying, weird voices and they say some weird comment that rymes as if they could ever defeat any1, there also too easy.

-From, the best wizard to ever live(just kidding)
Angela D.

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Do you guys remember that girl in Collousus Blvd?
I think her name was Mindy but I always didn't like we she talked.
It was so squeaky!
Lol and I never liked the guy in Cyclopes Lane.
Or that dragon that ends out betraying you.
^-^ A Flame Burns In My ^-^

Squire
Jul 28, 2011
Moonlighterz1000 on Oct 6, 2012 wrote:
Malistare is the one i really hate...He decides to destroy Wizard City because his wife dies...(i do feel sorry a little for that, but why destroy Wizard City?)
Hes not trying too he is just stalling people so we can't stop him from summoning a dragon titan that he hopes will bring his wife. But the dragon titan will probably destroy the spiral

Defender
May 29, 2009
toothless008 wrote:
I would like to say that Morganthe is the one who annoys me the most. :x She's just so annoying and, for those of you who have done Ghost Avalon, didn't want Ambrose to know about overthrowing him. But now, she just doesn't seem to quit on becoming ruler of the Spiral! Morganthe, this is a message to you: Quit getting on my nerves!
:x :x :x :x

Hunter Dragonheart,
Level 79 Pyromancer
"Everything's possible if it isn't impossible."
I just started zafaria so I haven't gotten into the details of morganthe. My least fav is Astraeus from trial of spheres because he won't give me sea dragon pet after many tries.

Anthony Ashcatcher lvl 63 necromancer waterworks warrior

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I would have to say my least favorite character is Ponce de Gibbon in Saltmeadow Swamp. He sends you on quests for something that doesn't exist, then he tried to kill you.

I must admit he is my favorite boss.

Hannah Lifebringer level 90 Life

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
RottenHeart on Oct 4, 2012 wrote:
Myrella Windspar (the real estate lady/cat) is by far the most annoying character and my least favorite in the game.

When trying to look at a new house she constantly interupts your visit with her inane useless shatter. When searching for a new house, after looking at a couple castles i want to throw her off the cliff. Why can't she say anything useful? Important selling features like how many decoration slots available inside and outside?

YES!

Haley MoonHeart, Archmage Thaumagture

Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
I'd be lying if i didn't say something about the witch on firecat alley. It doesn't take that long to get a potion, just go buy one at the fairegrounds

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
I do wish there were non-magic melee attacks where you could just walk across the circle and backhand a boss who was trolling or cheating.

"Press X to poke Malistaire in the eye"

They would use energy, or something like that.

Survivor
Dec 17, 2012
I think that nightshade is sought of a pain

Defender
Sep 09, 2012
I kinda wish that Malistaire would have killed the crabs in crab alley a long time ago. They are like gungans in Star Wars!
Emma Emaraldsword lvl 44 conjurer

Explorer
Oct 30, 2011
I HATE the bosses that are like:
''I'll send you back to ravenwood as an example of what happens with those who...''
''Get ready to get BLASTED!''
''I am so much stronger than you!''

Well, off topic:
My favorite character is...
...Lady of the Lake. I just liked her...

Jonathan Frogheart - Archmage Thaumaturge of the Astrals

Mastermind
Mar 05, 2011
ANY NPC who tells you to go do something that they can do themselves. Such as Sherlock Bones, who is standing TWO FEET AWAY from the person he's telling you to talk to! (Sherlock and Baxter are the people involved)

Wolf Skullslinger, Thaumaturge by Trade

Explorer
Sep 24, 2011
Malistere(sorry if I spelled that wrong)! He casts scarecrow EVERY round!

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
crunkatog on May 4, 2013 wrote:
I do wish there were non-magic melee attacks where you could just walk across the circle and backhand a boss who was trolling or cheating.

"Press X to poke Malistaire in the eye"

They would use energy, or something like that.
LOL, that should totally be an option after you fight him! Me and Quequeg would probably just stand there pressing x repeatedly after every one of our "noob fights".

lululove said: Malistere(sorry if I spelled that wrong)! He casts scarecrow EVERY round!

Since when? LOL, I wish he would actually cast something that hurt me... all I get is Fairy Fail Power and weakness.

The old test version of Mally, with his steroid health and random fire meteor) should be available for level 80 & 90. Sylvia can come too~ why not?

-von

promethean sorceress & necromancer, Mrs. Mally the Undying
(removes ice cream from all enemies)

Geographer
Mar 12, 2013
Frostbranch just handed me my first solo boss defeat with cheat-efreet. I say you should be able to train a special bubble with Diego that basically says "no cheating AT ALL in this match; dispel the next bubble". This would even buy you some time against Sylster Blowstorm.

So while you can't do anything about inflated bosses with steroid juiced health, and you can't do anything about tower spamming ice monsters, you CAN keep things legit.

Survivor
Feb 29, 2012
You get to shove Morganthe off a cliff in Mirror Lake?!? How may I help you? I got to Avalon yesterday, but I was so worked up over getting to Avalon that I wasn't paying much attention to Mirror Lake. Hehehehe...

My least favorite sort of depends on what I'm doing. Somehow I was helping a friend and I end up in Xibalba or Ghost Avalon. How I don't know. But I kind of dislike Morganthe when it comes to the end of Azteca, Ghost Avalon, Mirror Lake or the Chancel. However, right now I don't particularly like the Harlequin Knight. Curse my terrible gear! I'm a soloist most of the time and somehow I keep dying on that boss.

I also dislike Tse-Tse Snaketail. Not because he's hard, he's actually really easy, but I mean, really? He pretends to be on your side, makes you defeat 20 enemies, then runs off and you end up chasing him all over Zamunda and then finally have your revenge in Mirror Lake. He just annoys me so much!

Emma Stormshade, Transcended Sorceress (Level 72 as of now) One in a Million

Delver
Feb 25, 2013
I have two.

No offense to myth wizards, but Cyrus Drake. He tricks you into to battling him- by yourself! Ugh! It is fun to tease him, though. As I walked back into his classroom after defeating him, I said: "How does it feel to be defeated by a diviner?"

And mostly, Zatharax. I just finished the Tower Archives, and I can't believe what he does! All that work for almost nothing! He makes you do all this stuff, and then turns on you! Believe me, it's horrible.

Destiny Windgem, level 42