Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

krokotopia

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 23, 2009
i've done every quest there and i cant figure out 3 things
1. how to i get permission to board that ship
2. where is the hall of champions for the fire gem quest
3. where to i find a shop to buy or quest to do to get summon a minion in krokotopia or for that matter in wizard city? (for ex. summon troll brute to fight by your side)

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
DraconicDeath wrote:
i've done every quest there and i cant figure out 3 things
1. how to i get permission to board that ship
2. where is the hall of champions for the fire gem quest
3. where to i find a shop to buy or quest to do to get summon a minion in krokotopia or for that matter in wizard city? (for ex. summon troll brute to fight by your side)

8)
I'm guessing you're a Balance Wizard....

1) Finish Throne of Fire in the Palace of Fire

2) The Hall is on the Sphinx; The gems are those red things laying on the floors....

3) You get a Spell from your School to Summon a Minion, though when depends on what your Main School is...

Hope that helps...

Scarlet SkullHammer (Death 39, Black Cat Pet, "Shadow")
8)

Defender
Dec 31, 2008
1. If you have completed Throne Room of Fire (Krokopatra), you need to talk to Major Talbot in the oasis pond to get permission. After that, walk up to the boat and it should let you press X to board.
2. The Hall of Champions is inside the Krokosphinx, which is on the island the boat goes to. Click your map icon, then click the magnifying glass in the lower left corner. This will show you where all the areas of the current world are located.
3. The troll minion is only for Myth school. Every school has at least one minion spell, and you will be assigned a school quest to earn yours when you reach the level required for your school. What school are you, and what level?