Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

if you want reagents read this.

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jul 06, 2011
I keep seeing people complaining about the timers on reagents and that they cant find stone block or other reagents they need. the answer is so easy i dont know why i haven't seen someone reply about it yet.
there are five pages of reagents at the bazaar. i go to the bazaar for all my reagents. true, stone block is sometimes hard to find, but you can switch realms a couple times till you have all the reagents you need. plus if you want reagents, go to the temple of storms in krokatopia then go to a perfect realm. any zone espessially the anich family tomb is absolutely littered with reagents.
another solution to higher rank reagents is transmute reagents. all the crafter instructers in the worlds around the spiral sell transmute reagents. you get a number of these reagents and they create a new one. here;s an example:
get 15 pearls and you can make a golden pearl. 15 may be a lot, but their DIRT CHEAP! like i said you can buy them at the bazaar. plus the cooldown for these transmute reagents is 2 seconds.
hope this helps any crafters out there. :)
jason thundersword archmage thaumaturge 8)

Defender
Aug 06, 2011
Okay, I get the fact that reagents in the Bazaar are cheap, but, not everyone sells reagents to the Bazaar; most people want to craft with them.

Illuminator
Feb 24, 2009
Switching realms is useless. Although less populated realms tend to load faster.

Defender
Aug 07, 2011
Um, switching realms in the bazaar is pointless. What you see is what's there for all realms. The bazaar is not realm specific. If you got lucky after switching realms it is only because someone sold something in the interim. Just refreshing it would do the same thing. Click on the snacks and click back and it will have exactly the same result.

Also, there are better places to farm. Stone block and frost flower are far more plentiful in the Nidavellir entrance and occasionally drop fossil, sandstone and grendleweed. Anyone who crafts with any kind of dedication knows about the transmutes.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2011
I think the original poster is refering to switching realms while in the worlds - in particular the temple of storms. Regions where finding reagents are high but in a realm where there are not a lot of people collecting them.

I would also recommending gardening as a good source. If you know what reagents come from what plants you can get them quite nicely. I thought the golden pearls were going to be quite a daunting task by either trying to find or transmute. Instead I decided to go the gardening route. I have planted 68 fickle pickles and can harvest golden pearls in conjunction with a lot of other reagents. I have not kept statitistics on the amount of gold pearls in one harvest but I did get 4-5 on the one that I did monitor. Currently I have over 100 golden pearls in the bank (and hundreds of other reagents) from harvesting fickle pickles. The nice thing about fickle pickles is they drop lots of seeds too so there is no gold cost in replanting.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
GrammyH wrote:
Um, switching realms in the bazaar is pointless. What you see is what's there for all realms. The bazaar is not realm specific. If you got lucky after switching realms it is only because someone sold something in the interim. Just refreshing it would do the same thing. Click on the snacks and click back and it will have exactly the same result.

Also, there are better places to farm. Stone block and frost flower are far more plentiful in the Nidavellir entrance and occasionally drop fossil, sandstone and grendleweed. Anyone who crafts with any kind of dedication knows about the transmutes.

I think what he/she ment was switch realms when you finish collecting the reagents in an area so they reapear when you switch realms.

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf

Defender
Jul 10, 2009
GrammyH wrote:
Just refreshing it would do the same thing. Click on the snacks and click back and it will have exactly the same result.

Or you could just click on the Crafting icon. Saves about a half a second, but you never know.

Haley MoonHeart, Transcendent Thaumaturge