Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 28, 2011
something happened to my account and now i lost all of my story line quests what do i do :(

Administrator
You have five pages of quests, I suggest you backtrack and complete those as you will need to gain more experience and levels before you can move on.

Players who have reached level 48 and completed the Dragonspyre quest "The Final Countdown" should speak to Merle Ambrose for more information about Celestia.

You are only level 43 - complete the quests that are in your journal before you take on any more, young Wizard.

community@wizard101.com
Survivor
May 29, 2012
what the trick in finding stone roses in the Grand chasm looked every were cant find?????

Administrator
Duncan DragonFlame on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
what the trick in finding stone roses in the Grand chasm looked every were cant find?????
If you cannot find them just by searching, consult the knowledge that is our fan-sites.
http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122129

community@wizard101.com
Adherent
Jul 03, 2010
Duncan DragonFlame on Oct 25, 2012 wrote:
Hint - look in the world past hall way when you first go in.

Survivor
May 29, 2012
Thanks for the hint i finally found all the stone roses Duncan DragonFlame

Survivor
May 29, 2012
I tried the web site wizards101central for stone roses but it would not letr me on couldnt get through

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Duncan DragonFlame on Oct 28, 2012 wrote:
I tried the web site wizards101central for stone roses but it would not letr me on couldnt get through
I'm not sure "why" you couldn't get on the wizard101central.com website. I just tried the link that Professor Greyrose posted, and it worked okay.

Just one note -- they are having some problems with the links that are posted sometimes, and you might have to do a "copy and paste" with the link to make it work. Did you try that?

Here is the link again in case you need it:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122129&highlight=stone+roses

Instead of just clicking on the link, try to "copy and paste it". Hope this helped.