Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

street complete no badge

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
i thaught some certain quests were hard so i went back to wizard city quests to level up. while i was doing that i completed firecat alley and cyclops lane and i am pretty sure i am ment to get a badge for completing a street can someone please explain this problem

Mastermind
Jul 04, 2010
rustygooga wrote:
i thaught some certain quests were hard so i went back to wizard city quests to level up. while i was doing that i completed firecat alley and cyclops lane and i am pretty sure i am ment to get a badge for completing a street can someone please explain this problem

have you done triton avenue?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
rustygooga wrote:

You don't get a badge for each street. This link to one of the fansites shows all of the badges and their requirements:

http://www.wizard101central.com/wiki/Basic:Badges

Hope this helped. :-)

Explorer
Jun 08, 2011
Not every street gives you a badge for completing it. I believe you're thinking of the badge "Three Street Savior". You get this badge by completing every quest in the three streets of Olde Town--Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue. You may have completed the main quests, but not done all the side quests.
Go into one of the streets and open the map. If there are pictures of people with glowing yellow around them, it means they still have a quest for you. Hope this helped.

Explorer
Feb 25, 2012
Suzirose wrote:
Not every street gives you a badge for completing it. I believe you're thinking of the badge "Three Street Savior". You get this badge by completing every quest in the three streets of Olde Town--Firecat Alley, Cyclops Lane, and Triton Avenue. You may have completed the main quests, but not done all the side quests.
Go into one of the streets and open the map. If there are pictures of people with glowing yellow around them, it means they still have a quest for you. Hope this helped.

I have completed all the side quests and main quests of Cyclops Lane and Firecat Aller I just haven't completed Triton Avenue.

Level 38 Magus Theurgist Gabriel Ashleaf