Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

My ideas.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 31, 2010
Maybe at a certain level you can be given a street. Accessable through a house or something, it'll be like a house with monsters and things you can place, and at the end of the street or avenue make a difficult boss, that drops (street items) for your friends to work on their streets with, depending on what you've invested into that boss.?. Make that ice blade 35%. Also I was thinking about a one pip cost sort of enchantment to the spells that surround the arena, that actually change things around, making doom and gloom an actual graveyard around the arena, glorious pillars in time of legend, you get the jist of it. Improving those schools even further. Even though I've never made a life character i've always had this dream of this swamp monstrosity of a card, something swampy, like an actual attacking monster or just, what I said before, an improvement to life's arena incasing card. Idk it's name. & One last thought, nobody will probably be reading this far but, their are too many mounts that are animals, there's the brooms and candy canes but, what about hoverboards or a car even? :D